140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

by email, I have sent an email on 06/09 they replied on 06/10 stating case

is received by chennai consulate.

Usually chennai consulate will arrange E category interviews in last week of every month. so you can findout by calling chennai around 15th of July for August interviews.

Info Please

Guys NVC received my case. When I call up their no. the automated system says that a information sheet has been sent out on May 22. I by my lawyer that I do not need to respond to this letter and says that the case number will be created when they send out the packet 3.

Is this true. How can I find out when they create the case number or that they are awiting for paperwork from my end, you know kinda a deadlock situation

Thanks in advance
Noodles

Sample of re-confirmation letter!!!!!!

For all those who might need the re-confirmation letter format.... here it is.

Dial 603-334-0700 and follow the options...

As you may not have the case number you may enter the receipt number of the I-140

Questions on Pkt3, What to do etc..

Hi everyone,

I have some more questions as follows:

1. Can I download the Pkt3 and start filling it right away and send it (downloaded) when I receive the originals?

2. Currently we\'re living in India so I\'ll put my present address in Item# 11, right?

3. My son is US citizen, should I have to put his name in Item#13 in form 230-I? Or anywhere else, where it is asked?

4. My wife\'ll join me later. Obviously I\'ll put her name in 14B. But how she\'ll get the green card later? And should I have to pay the fees for both of us at this time or only mine.

5. I heard that since I\'m under EB, don\'t have to fill 864 form and need 134 or something, is that right?

6. And lastly, do I need to send any kind of document or copies to NVC along with the completed Pkt3.

I guess, it\'s enough for a day.

Regards.

- Luit

which address does the Packet4 get send out to?

To the address shown in DS230 Part 1 or to the lawyer\'s? Thanks.

hehehehe thats good Question

you got to wait until NVC sends a request for reconfirmation letter. Atleast for me & RaviPK, we got that query from NVC. It is ok if both of you send it(u & your lawyer). Bottom line they should get the letter ASAP. in my case the operator had asked me to mail it. if you get a lucky one they might spell out the fax # & their name to whom the fax cover sheet should be addressed to.

my suggestion is wait until they create a case #, & then check with the operator if they have sent a request for reconfirmation letter or created P3.

good luck.

you should get your P3 created by next week

Hi Ravi,

cool now you are all set to get your P3 created, i\'m thinking next monday they are going to create your P3 and say by friday you\'ll have it. Get your DS230 part 1 completed so that you won\'t waste any time.

here i have a link for fillable type form for DS230 part1:
http://www.dehaitao.com/ds230pt1.pdf

you know what i got the adobe acrobat full version (free ware is Adobe acrobat reader), with that version you can save the pdf file after filling it up. It saved my life from typing for every correction to make.

my 2 cents.

you should get your P3 created by next week

Hi Ravi,

cool now you are all set to get your P3 created, i\'m thinking next monday they are going to create your P3 and say by friday you\'ll have it. Get your DS230 part 1 completed so that you won\'t waste any time.

here i have a link for fillable type form for DS230 part1:
http://www.dehaitao.com/ds230pt1.pdf

you know what i got the adobe acrobat full version (free ware is Adobe acrobat reader), with that version you can save the pdf file after filling it up. It saved my life from typing for every correction to make.

my 2 cents.

moulin rouge

Thanks for your reply in advace.
I have talked with a NVC operator and was told that NVC received my case on 6/6. However, the automated system still telling me that they could NOT find case information after I put in my INS number. Could you tell me what is going on? and How could I know they have created a case for me? Is there a speific message for this?
thanks!

NVC Automated system say this..

Hi Guys, When I checked my i140 status, whether it reached or not, it says call in between so.. so time and talk to an operator. What does it mean? Earlier it was saying "Case cann\'t be found". BTW, my i140 was approved in Jan-7, and my lawyer called CSC (1st week of May), they said it has been sent to NVC.

Thanks.

Luit

I agree. let\'s keep in touch.

hi all,
do mail me at manishr01@yahoo.com . It\'s quite likely that we will all be getting interview dates very close to each other. I shall send you also mail tonight.

thanks,

targetgc, My consulate is Mumbai

Well this is proven record for NVC that they sent cases all reviewd cases(before Monday) to consulate on every Wednesday. You can dig part 2,3 and 4 and you will find the answer. If you look at cptracker and for me too, case received date by consulate is always greater than case entered by consulate. On Tuesday I called NVC and they said, review has been complete on Friday and after that I sent email to consulate on Thu/Fri and got reply that i can expect August interview and how many persons are attending interview, which means that they already have my case. Also check CPtracker to find difference between case created and received.

rekhak.. will you get august interview ?

my case has the same dates..i think we may miss the August boat..
i need august interview..need to attend cousin marriage.

guys.. any predictions on whether i will be able to catch the august list..
my case received by NVC on 6/4..