140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Re: Hi RaviPK

I called last week, I was told that my case was in review, and it takes 6-8 weeks. I guess this means that it has not been assigned to an officer yet. If it were assigned, it will be 2-3 weeks.

-Ravi

Originally posted by mothkuri
RaviPK, what is your review status?? Did you call NVC recently??? I am right behind you, by about a week. My file reached NVC on 7/29.

:) My case was forwarded to Madras consulate on 8/6/02.
I plan to send an email to them after one week.

desigult

CASE sent to Chennai

Hi all,

my case was sent to Chennai on 8/6/02

P3 rcvd on : 06/03/02
sent P3 to STL : 06/04/02
STL to NVC : 06/21/02
Review completed on : 07/31/02
Case sent to Chennai : 08/06/02

I'm hoping for OCT interview, if there is anything i can help you, please post your Q's.

Congrats DESIGULT!!!!!!!!

RaviPk hopefully you'll also make it for OCT, DesiGult we might be going for interview on the same day, lets wait & see.

Jonnals,

It looks your case took 1 1/2 months to reach consulate after NVC received from st.Ls. Did you had any commucation with NVC during that period. How many days is NVC taking for review process now??

saradao

Originally posted by saradao
Jonnals,

It looks your case took 1 1/2 months to reach consulate after NVC received from st.Ls. Did you had any commucation with NVC during that period. How many days is NVC taking for review process now??

i was calling NVC weekly once after they received my case from STL. They haven't started my review until 07/19 although they received my case from STL on 6/21/02.

my case was assigned to an officer on 7/19 and it took until 7/31 for him to complete the review process.

all through out the waiting process, i was checking at cptracker and calling up NVC.

where is your case right now?. good luck.
today i got the email confirmation from chennai consulate:

Appt likely in October.

Customer Service Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600006
Ph-91-44-8112060/2000

No Update from NVC yet

I called NVC just today, still the same message, 6-8 weeks for the review. I hope my case's review starts soon. I am still hopeful for an OCT interview.....

Congrats Jonnal, and others who have their cases forwarded to Chennai.

-Ravi

Review completed

Called this morning and was told review completed on 08/02. NVC received my case on 07/17. It took a little over two weeks. Also told interview will be scheduled the 2nd week of September and should be in Oct.

Just let everyone know the NVC is progressing.

Thanks.

Re: Review completed

Originally posted by jiang
Called this morning and was told review completed on 08/02. NVC received my case on 07/17. It took a little over two weeks. Also told interview will be scheduled the 2nd week of September and should be in Oct.

Thanks.

congrats Jiang!!!!

clarifications-Please reply

Folks:
My I140 was approved recently ( 07/27/2002). I happen to call the NVC operator today, I was informed that they have entered the case today in the system ( 08/09/2002).
Can someone please tell how much time will they take to create the case. Or " Entered the case in the system " should be interpreted as Case Created.

Furthermore how much time generally NVC is taking to mail out the P3 forms.

I would really appreciate if someone could reply to my post. I am aware that all of you are very busy, however I would truly appreciate if someone replies back. I am planning to be in India this winter. This information will help me plan my trip.

Thanks,
Bapa:)

Bap - In my case it took 4 months from the date of I-140 approval to the date NVC sent the papers to India. You may expect your interview by end of Dec'02 or Jan'03., depending on your consulate post.

I would go to cptracker.com, where we have plenty of case details and the exact period of time between various stages.

Good Luck.

Hello,
Can you please tell whether it's the NVC who schedule the interview date or is it the consulate ? I could not make it out .Please explain:)

i was calling NVC weekly once after they received my case from STL. They haven't star

Jonnals,

St.Leius received my p3 on 3rd of august. Cheque not yet cashed. Good luck for your interview.
i was calling NVC weekly once after they received my case from STL. They haven't started my review until 07/19 although they received my case from STL on 6/21/02.

Re: Review completed

Hi Jiang,

Congrats!
NVC received my case on 7/19, so I am expecting to get my review complete soon.

When did NVC start your review?

I called them last friday, and they are yet to touch my case.

-Ravi

Thanks.

Re: Re: Review completed

Ravi,
I don't know when they started mine. I did give them several calls. On 07/26, stardard reply of 6-8 weeks, which I would say indicates no touch on my case yet. On 08/02, was told forms reviewed and nothing missing. Did asked if there was any other review to be done and if they can finish my case by 08/20 and was told they had lot of cases and she did not give out any promise. On 08/09, was clearly told review was completed, surprisingly on 08/02.

Yours should be soon.

Jiang

Originally posted by RaviPK
Hi Jiang,

Congrats!
NVC received my case on 7/19, so I am expecting to get my review complete soon.

When did NVC start your review?

I called them last friday, and they are yet to touch my case.

-Ravi

Called NVC -Review done on Aug12th

Hi all,

To let everyone know...I called NVC sometime back and the operator said the review is comeplete yesterday and that everything seems complete and that they will send my documents to singapore.

Case rcvd by NVC -July26th.

Any ideas when NVC sends the documents to consulate?

Any one going for CP in singapore?

NVC receive my P3 from STL

Just called NVC and was told that they have received my P3 on 8/8.

Sent P3 to STL on: 7/18
Check is cahsed on: 7/26
NVC receive P3: 8/8

Re: Re: Re: Review completed

Thanks Jiang.
I will call them again later this week.

-Ravi

Ravi,
I don't know when they started mine. I did give them several calls. On 07/26, stardard reply of 6-8 weeks, which I would say indicates no touch on my case yet. On 08/02, was told forms reviewed and nothing missing. Did asked if there was any other review to be done and if they can finish my case by 08/20 and was told they had lot of cases and she did not give out any promise. On 08/09, was clearly told review was completed, surprisingly on 08/02.

Yours should be soon.

Jiang

NVC has not reviewed my case yet.

Just called NVC this morning. I got the same old response from the operator, 6-8 weeks from date of receipt.

P3 mailed to St. Louis: 6/24
NVC received P3: 7/19
NVC completes review: ??? (hopefully soon)