Guys,

Do u know if we can get MMR innoculations done here
and take proof. We are trying to have a child and i have heard that
u would have to wait for at least 3 months after the MMR and that
 we shouldn\'t take it if the mother is pregnant. What is the deal in that
case ??

Any info will be appreciated.

Navin

You can do that. Any way if you have proff that you have taken those vaccination then they will not

Guys Packet3 review completed on 05/24....

Guys,

Here are my case (Chennai Consulate) details:

Sent Packet3 to St.Louis on: 04/25/02
NVC received on: 05/14/02
Review Completed on: 05/24/02
NVC sent Packet3 to Chennai consulate (By DHL) on: 05/29/02

I think it is too late for July, should get August interview.

Wish you all good luck.

Navin: from this board I understand it depends on the doctors...

for eg.,in Chennai - Dr.V accepts but Dr.Mathai does\'nt..Successful CPers please share your experience if any like this..thanks

Review completed today...

Just talked with an operator and came to know that my review was completed today (06/03). NVC recd my case on 05/23.

Looks like the theory of about 5-6 weeks from the date you mail your P3 to STL to gettting the review done is proving true in most of the cases...

Good luck to those who are waiting.

Thanks Moulin

I know most of the following will have interview in August since most of us are very close in sending P3
CpMumbai2002, WatchTSC, manish_r and gc1seeker, subbu55.

Is there anyone expecting August interview???

No Title

yes.. i\'m with you guys.. sent P3 first week of May, received at the NVC and waiting for review.. Hopefully this week or early next week. I think its time either you or cpmumbai started a "Probable August Interviews in Mumbai" tracker :)

No Title

Congrats cpmumbai2002 .. This tracker is getting long now. I think its time you (or svj) started a new tracker for probable august interviews in mumbai.

NVC received P3 from Stl Louis

hi all,
called operator today and my P3 has been received at NVC on 06/03. So, it\'s like

Sent to St. Louis : 05/09 or 05/08, express mail.
received there the next day.

MO cashed 05/20

received by NVC 06/03

I noticed that WatchTSC had the MO cashed on 5/20, and had reached NVC on 5/31, so I was hoping for today.. looks like it follows a consistent pattern.

Looks like reviews are usually done in like 10 days of the receipt date, from CP tracker. keeping fingers crossed..

How do you find out that your money order is enchashed?

How do you find out that your money order is enchashed?

Guys, I hope I make August too ! As you all know I have not been lucky. Mine reached on May 7th and

Probably I screwed it up myself by sending those faxes. Now they say I have to wait 10 days from May 30th (the day they received the mail).

Going by the current trend it taks 10 days so I hope mine is done by 10th June.
Just hope I make August

hi Friends, Please check your info in the attachment and let me know

hi all,

i had taken the liberty to put all our information into an excel sheet, please check if your info is right & for new members give as much details as possible.

Any changes to be added to the sheet, feel free to comment that will be taken care of.

PCC for my wife

Hi,
My I-140 (CP) is approved and received the hard copy on 06/03/02.
I need a help . My wife staying in india since from OCT-2001.
Can i get the PCC from Indian consulate New York for my wife or she should get it from India.
What is processing time to get P3 from NVC.
Thanks in advance.

Friends, this tread has grown too long time to start new tread Part5.

140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part5

Please post all your info in the new tread.

Thanks

WhiteRose.

New born Child & CP interview

My I-140 has recently been approved. I opted for Consular processing in Madras. However my wife is pregnant and will deliver baby in India. I\'m planning to bring my wife and child to US, when I go for consular processing. My question is, how do I bring my baby to US? Does the new born gets GC automatically Or I need to inform INS about new baby before I leave to India. Is it enough just to take birth certificate with me to the CP interview.