140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

Hi Starter,
No, the only change on LUD was on I485 after FP, and then after approval.
BTW, I just got a whole bunch of emails stating approval of EAD/AP for self and wife as well today.

-cd

Starter said:
Complex_Dude, Can you tell us what your LUDs were. I mean was there any LUD on your I765. Anything on I140. I believe your 485 should have changed after FP. Can you tell us what they were.
THANKS

complex_dude said:
Hi Starter,
BTW, I just got a whole bunch of emails stating approval of EAD/AP for self and wife as well today.

-cd
Hi Cd,
Excellent news..Congrats. Got an email from uscis on EAD approval of mine &
my wife. But no update on I140/I1485. Just waiting finger crossed.. Congrats again..

-immiusa

Hi Dasan_adiyen, I got the I485 approval e-mail yesterday, it was approved on 8/10/04.

Hi Immiusa,
Congrats on EAD/AP approval, hopefully I140/I485 approvals are on their way.

-cd

dasan_adiyen said:
hi Compex dude,
Did you get your i-485 approved as well today? Congratulations on your AP and EAD approvals.

Hi Complex_dude,

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom. Can you please post the size of your company and the financial status.

Ananya123,

Don't have too much of hope. Only the ones who get approvals should be happy. Two people with the same RD & ND as me and EB2 in CSC got approved in roughly two months and for me it took almost three months to get even EAD AP through and my spouse's AP is still pending. But yes, we should be happy for whoever gets it.

Labor substitution

Hi All,

Can I use labor substitution and apply for concurrent filing under the CSC pilot program?

Anybody who has done this, can you please post your experience - good or bad - to this forum?

Thx.

complex_dude said:
Hi Starter,

-cd

Hi CD,
thanks for replying. I just got an update on my 485 as below:
On August 12, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

There are no other updates on my 140, EAD.
Do you know what was your LUD before the approval. My case details are as below:

I140/485/EAD - June 30
FP ND - Jul 28th, Appt: Aug 10th
LUD on I485: Aug 12

Thank you guys for the wishes.

Starter, I had a similar experience. There was no change in EAD/AP/I40 LUD at all. Infact, I only got the approval for I485 first, and these after a day. So I am guessing if current processing dates for EAD/AP are past your dates, and you haven't heard anything, there's a big chance that I485 approval is on it's way.

Nandpc, the company is large (few thousands), with great financial background.

-cd

I have used a substitute labor and I am still waiting for FP notice...

fan123 said:
Hi All,

Can I use labor substitution and apply for concurrent filing under the CSC pilot program?

Anybody who has done this, can you please post your experience - good or bad - to this forum?

Thx.

Lose the hope for Pilot Program

My case is EB2 concurrent with RD:04/12/2004, ND:04/15/2004,
FD:06/02/2004
EAD AP AD:06/14/2004
LUD on I485:06/08/2004: say FP received and process resume.
No change since then. Working for public software company(4k employees) with strong financial backgroud.

Labor substitution

gsivasub,

When did you apply? Did your lawyer listed down any risks to this approach ?

Thanks,
fan123

Wac04- 179 RD 06/09/04 approved via Pilot Program

My frined , his wife and son got approved on 08/10/04 and received email.
I-140/485 - RD 06/09/04 - AD: 08/10/04

Received I-140 approval notice .

EAD/AP Approval

Hi,

Status update

EB2 concurrent: Large company in the Bay area >$1 billion
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP : RD 6/10, ND 6/14
FP done on appt date: 7/26
FP received status posted on the website 4 days later.
EAD/AP approved: 8/10, 8/11 (for wife & I)

Cheers
Quizfan

Last edited by a moderator:
fan123 said:
gsivasub,

When did you apply? Did your lawyer listed down any risks to this approach ?

Thanks,
fan123

My RD is 6/11/2004, the attorney did not mention any risks with substitution labor.