140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

Nothing to worry about!! I got the message you are seeing before the one I posted... Relax...

reval_wait said:
hi htammana/others in this timeframe

My online message got updated to below,

On XXXX XX, XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review

I noticed your message is different than the above message did you get above message before getting the message that you posted?? Is this something to be worried about.

My details
CSC EB2 Concurrent
I485 ND May 15 2004
FP done on July 21

It depends

I am not sure if it is better or not to go for early FP. In my case I did my FP almost 45 days before the stated deadline. 20 days after I did that the USCIS continued processing my 485 and then looked at my 140 and issued an RFE in turn stalling my EAD/AP processing.

If I had not done that they probably would have looked at EAD/AP before they looked at my 140 and may have approved them (my theory based on what I have seen with other cases filed after my ND of May13th,2004).

So it depends on how strong/straightforward your case is. Mine was a sub-labor and the employer is not a public company.

So go figure..!!

tonysor said:
EB2 Original Labor - CSC
I140: RD - 09-JUL-2004, ND - 14-JUL-2004
I485: RD - 09-JUL-2004 ND - 14-JUL-2004
FP Recd date - 02-Aug-2004 , Appt date - 02-Sep-2004 oakland

Any pros/cons of going for early finger printing. Can i go to SFO/Sanjose for early finger printing instead of oakland. Pls suggest.

Has anyone got their EAD or parole for RD of 6/7/04

I am wondering if anyone has seen their EAD or AP come thru....I havent and my RD is 7th June, 2004.

Another lucky one ( waitinginline) approved on 08/02/2004 with ND:05/26/2004.

But mine is still pending. According to my lawyer, it could be my name check is not clear. But I could not confirm it. :confused:

EAD denied, AP approved

GCinAbeyance said:
I am wondering if anyone has seen their EAD or AP come thru....I havent and my RD is 7th June, 2004.

My Parole was approved on July 20th. They denied my EAD because I already had a valid EAD through my previous employer ( Valid Mar 04 - Mar 05).

I still have not recieved a fingerprinting notice and I am wondering if they already have the information from my previous I485 application.( RD Dec 12 2003)

AP approved

My AP got approved yesterday. The date on EAD WAC got changed to yesterday's date but it does not say that EAD approved yet.

Mine is exactly the same as yours. My AP got approved on 8/5 as well!! Our RD dates are the close enough. What is puzzling is that my online status shows my EAD application was received by USCIS on June 7th but my receipt notice shows RD as 6/4 and ND as 6/8!! Dont know why this is?!? Looks like whoever is processing our apps is the same. My guess is that the fact the date for EAD got updated, that means someone is atleast trying to process our application and I'm hoping to see that approval very soon. I'm expecting it in a matter of couple of days to a week!! Lets see how lucky we get!!
GCinAbeyance said:
My AP got approved yesterday. The date on EAD WAC got changed to yesterday's date but it does not say that EAD approved yet.

Does it take 2 months to get EAD? My RD is 30th June, Got FP notice on 28th Jul (Appt on 10th Aug). When can I expect my EAD?

Thanks

Same here. Got mine approved on the 6th as well. Just as I was suspecting. The "Last update" date for EAD had changed yesterday but the status did not. So it took about 2 months since date of application to get AP & EAD. I have seen others in this forum getting them in 2months. This is so sweet.... The much awaited EAD!!
GCinAbeyance said:
I140/485/AP RD June 7th
AP approved Aug.5th
EAD approved Aug. 6th

2nd FP letter ?

Received second fingerprinting appointment letter with a different date even before I'd my fingerprinting completed with the first appointment letter. Seems some confusion, Is it normal ?

----------------------------
EB2 concurrent: MS + 0 yrs
I140/I485/EAD/AP RD: 07/09/2004
I140/I485/EAD/AP ND: 07/14/2004
FP Received: 07/28/2004

This seems (second FP notice before first FP done) to happened with other folks too.

So no need to worry, TONYSOR.

I went for the earlier appoinment.(They collected both notices from me)
My status was updated to "received ... processing resumed etc." in 7 days.
(FP done on July 24th).

cheers,
MK.

p.s. check my first post

pilot ?

htammana said:
I'm pretty sure we are!!

Hi htammana,
I thought that pilot is only for EB2 but I got EAD/AP/FP(done) within 2 months. Here are details:

EB3 concurrent:
I140/I485/EAD/AP : 06/07/2004
EAD card received : 7/24/2004
AP received : 7/18/2004
FP done: 07/30/2004

Do you think this is part of pilot or just normal processing (and other stages will not be so fast)

-new_2004

EB2 Conc Filing RD 07/07/04 ND 07/13/04... No FP Yet..

I filed EB2 concurrent - CSC - WAC-04-20X-XXXXXX (same packet) I-140 & I-485. No FP Notice Yet. Any idea whats going on?

southwycke said:
I filed EB2 concurrent - CSC - WAC-04-20X-XXXXXX (same packet) I-140 & I-485. No FP Notice Yet. Any idea whats going on?

I am in the same boat as you, still waiting for the fp notice....

Hmm... Not sure whats going on.... Some non EB2 applicants getting EAD/AP in less than 2 months and some EB2 cases still waiting for FP!! Its almost impossible to say if an application was processed under pilot program or not. So its hard to determine that. In any case its good you got it but there is no way to predict any future event especially with INS. If you are lucky you could get the remaining things approved before me even though you are EB3 and I'm EB2!! Everything is possible with INS!!! If your case was not processed as a part of pilot program, then I would be shocked to hear INS has suddenly become very efficient. It is also possible that your case is being processed in pilot program accidentally 'coz someone at INS got confused about eligibility in which case you will be the chosen lucky one!! Good Luck...
Cheers
new_2004 said:
Hi htammana,
I thought that pilot is only for EB2 but I got EAD/AP/FP(done) within 2 months. Here are details:

EB3 concurrent:
I140/I485/EAD/AP : 06/07/2004
EAD card received : 7/24/2004
AP received : 7/18/2004
FP done: 07/30/2004

Do you think this is part of pilot or just normal processing (and other stages will not be so fast)

-new_2004

southwycke said:
It generally takes around 1 month. You are on the verge of it. You will get it in another 1 week MAX

hi gsivasub,
my case (EB2 conc.) was filed on the same day as yours 6/11/04.
But I have not heard anything on EAD/AP yet. Did get my FP done on
7/28, though.
Do you know if it is usual to get EAD denied if you already have an EAD ?
My wife has one due to her L2 visa status, just wondering if her's could be denied too.

-cd

gsivasub said:
I am in the same boat as you, still waiting for the fp notice....