10/23/2003 Approved 12/13/2004

Hey USA_GC2004.,

First I have to say "congrats!!!"

USA_GC2004 said:
Hi All,
I just got six sweet sweet mails. I just open my mail box and my heart was beating like 200 beats/sec when I saw USCIS mails.It was approval notice then I relaxed, believe me It took 5 min to become normal.
Thanks to Mr.Khanna and all other senior member specially Mr. Ginnu. for maintaing this wonderful site. Ginnu I am really thankful for all your answers.You seem like a perfect lawyer to me.All the best to you guys and wish to everyone for their GC process.Hopefully everyone will get their christmas Gift.Santa will not disappoint you guys....
One quick question.I just tried to make appoinment but it says that no appointment availble this time,Please try again later. Is this OK???

485 10/23/2003 (same for spouse and daughter,My daughter LUD never changed since she is a small kid)
FP 10/22/2004
LUD 10/29/2004 FP reced
LUD 12/02/2004 No mesg change
AD 12/13/2004 ( :) I don't really like 13th

:) :)

Please give advise and information as follows.

1)so far (myself + spouse) got ---> approval notices on 12/27/04
2) kids (both <10 years) got ---> welcome notices on 12/27/04
3) is needed for 4 people PP stamping? if yes in tha case of kids i should submit welcome notices to pp stamping officer

kids LUD message with like: " after approvals, we ordered card" until 12/27/04
after that i mean on 12/28/04 LUD updated to "ur case approved. mailed to u blash ... , blash..." in both kids LUD

what does mean?
I took 4 Infopasses to get stamp?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.,
usinsuser99

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA-GC said:
Congrats! You've got me all excited now because

+your ND is the same as mine
+your last LUD change was one day before mine

What's your EB and PD by the way?

Got my fingers crossed that something happens with our I-485's (myself, wife, 2 kids)...

ETA

Hey ETA-GC.,

Please give advise and information as follows.

3) is needed for 4 people PP stamping? if yes in tha case of kids i shoudl submit welcome notices to pp stamping officer

kids LUD message with after approvals, we ordered card until 12/27/04
after that i mean on 12/28/04 LUD updated to ur case approved. mailed to u blash ... , blash... in both kids.

what does mean?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.,
usinsuser99

Congarts for your approval!
You need 4 appointments for everyone if you want to stamp kids passport.
Welcome notice will be fine.
Thanks
PP stamp 12/28/2004
priority date was 15 jan 1999

usinsuser99 said:
3) is needed for 4 people PP stamping? if yes in tha case of kids i shoudl submit welcome notices to pp stamping officer

kids LUD message with after approvals, we ordered card until 12/27/04
after that i mean on 12/28/04 LUD updated to ur case approved. mailed to u blash ... , blash... in both kids.

what does mean?

You only need to get the kids stamped if their cards haven't arrived before the appointment date and you want to have proof that the kids are PRs (e.g. if you need to travel). Chances are the cards will arrive very soon though.

As USA_GC2004 said, you will need separate appointments for everyone and the welcome notices are probably sufficient. You probably don't need photos since their cards are already being made...

FWIW, both of my kids got their cards very quickly (within a few days of the "card mailed" status message) although one of them got an approval notice and the other got a welcome notice.

We went for stamping today and the officer there (Dallas) confirmed that the kids were all set (didn't need stamping).

ETA

thanks very much to USA_GC2004 and ETA-GC.,

now iam cleared about kids issues, I guess i can get kids cards soon, may be tomorrow.

thanks for ur time.,

Regards.,
usinsuser99