10/23/2003 Approved 12/13/2004

USA_GC2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I just got six sweet sweet mails. I just open my mail box and my heart was beating like 200 beats/sec when I saw USCIS mails.It was approval notice then I relaxed, believe me It took 5 min to become normal.
Thanks to Mr.Khanna and all other senior member specially Mr. Ginnu. for maintaing this wonderful site. Ginnu I am really thankful for all your answers.You seem like a perfect lawyer to me.All the best to you guys and wish to everyone for their GC process.Hopefully everyone will get their christmas Gift.Santa will not disappoint you guys....
One quick question.I just tried to make appoinment but it says that no appointment availble this time,Please try again later. Is this OK???

485 10/23/2003 (same for spouse and daughter,My daughter LUD never changed since she is a small kid)
FP 10/22/2004
LUD 10/29/2004 FP reced
LUD 12/02/2004 No mesg change
AD 12/13/2004 ( :) I don't really like 13th

:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. Start liking 13th now :). I am kind of loosing hope now and starting to engage myself in other activities

Thanks,I got one appointment only.Do I need three different appointment or one is enough.
I tried to take another appointment but not going thru.
Any idea??

Congrartes!!!

My details..
-----------

EB3/VSC/INDIA
PD 10/10/02
ND 12/1/03
FP 11/9/04
LUD 11/16/04 (FP RCVD) & 11/24/04 (w/o message updated)

thanks.,
usinsuser99

Congrats. From what I have seen in other threads, you need 1 appointment/person. You can try using different machines or clearing your browser cache. Also someone had posted that you need different email ids too. (Standard Disclaimer: I m not a lawyer)

USA_GC2004 said:
I just got six sweet sweet mails.

Congrats! You've got me all excited now because

+your ND is the same as mine
+your last LUD change was one day before mine

What's your EB and PD by the way?

Got my fingers crossed that something happens with our I-485's (myself, wife, 2 kids)...

ETA

hi,
mine was EB3. Any way I could manage to take all three appointment.I realize that from one computer u can take max. two appointment but I use two different computer and use different phone numbers.
All the best hopefully you all will get it soon.

Thanks!

USA_GC2004 said:
mine was EB3.

Mine too :).

Do you happen to know your Priority Date? In case you don't know, this is the date your labor was filed and it might be shown on some of your receipt notices (mine was on my EAD receipt notice, some people have it on their I-140 receipt notice).

ETA

vikramab said:
Congrats, its your day Enjoy the Freedom :)
Congrats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats, its your day Enjoy the Freedom
TD 12/21/04
AD: ??

Hello vikramab,

can u tell TD 12/21/04. ? main TD?

thx.,
usinsuser99