1-485 approved after 2yrs motion pending, Question on EB3??

MK14

Registered Users (C)
Quick Background info: Emply. based app was denied in 2006, a motion was filled. It was denied in 2008 but reopened and now approved.

Just received an approval letter Oct 3 stating that my 1-485 was approved and I should receive my G-card within 9 to 12 Months.

I called USCIS over the phone and they stated that I should get it in 30 days but this notice in the mail states different.

Does anyone know where I would be in the processing line, I know the Visa bulletin just opened again and it states: 01JUL01 and 01JUL03 for EB3.

On the letter I just got its says CLASS E-36 does anyone know what that means???

My 1-40 was approved back in 2001 but case was hung up in 2006 due to denial. Does this put me in line now?
Also is it possible to get the Passports Stamped?

If anyone has any ideas thanks.

Congratulation !!

What is your PD and other details?

Quick Background info: Emply. based app was denied in 2006, a motion was filled. It was denied in 2008 but reopened and now approved.

Just received an approval letter Oct 3 stating that my 1-485 was approved and I should receive my G-card within 9 to 12 Months.

I called USCIS over the phone and they stated that I should get it in 30 days but this notice in the mail states different.

Does anyone know where I would be in the processing line, I know the Visa bulletin just opened again and it states: 01JUL01 and 01JUL03 for EB3.

On the letter I just got its says CLASS E-36 does anyone know what that means???

My 1-40 was approved back in 2001 but case was hung up in 2006 due to denial. Does this put me in line now?

---------------- E-36 Alien who is a skilled worker
------------------YES, wait few days for Card if Card dont come take infpopass and get PP stamped

E16
Priority worker - alien with extraordinary ability.

E17
Priority worker - outstanding professor or researcher.

E18
Priority worker - certain multinational executive or manager.

E19
Spouse of a priority worker classified as E11, E16, E12, E17, E13, or E18.

E21
Professional holding an advanced degree or of exceptional ability.

E22
Spouse of an alien classified as E21 or E26.

E23
Child of an alien classified as E21 or E26.

E26
Professional holding an advanced degree or of exceptional ability.

E27
Spouse of an alien classified as E21 or E26.

E28
Child of an alien classified as E21 or E26.

E30
Child of a skilled worker or professional classified as E31, E36, E32, or E37.

E31
Alien who is a skilled worker.

E32
Professional who holds a baccalaureate degree or who is a member of a profession.

E34
Spouse of a skilled worker or professional classified as E31, E36, E32, or E37.

E35
Child of a skilled worker or professional classified as E31, E36, E32, or E37.

E36
Alien who is a skilled worker

E37
Professional who holds a baccalaureate degree or who is a member of a profession.

E39
Spouse of a skilled worker or professional classified as E31, E36, E32, or E37.

You should expect to get the card in 30-60 days. Unless you have a pressing need to travel, no need (or way) to get your passport stamped. Glad it all worked out for you.

I-485 denied during your presence in US OR away from US??

MK14,

Did your I-485 denied during your presence in US OR away from US??

thanks
mk2005