Waiting Asylum decision

My time line Aug 2016 applied my asylum Mar 2022 completed my third interview Fab 2023 FOIA request send .My question that I just received I589 file and a letter said (Partial Denial for FOIA) because of security reason what’s the way to know what was the officer decision in this case and any especial way to get the answer and question as long with the officer decision.

My time line Aug 2016 applied my asylum Mar 2022 completed my third interview Fab 2023 FOIA request send .My question that I just received I589 file and a letter said (Partial Denial for FOIA) because of security reason what’s the way to know what was the officer decision in this case and any especial way to get the answer and question as long with the officer decision.

When was first and second interview?

Hello Everyone,
How do we inform USCIS that we need an USCIS appointed interpreter for the asylum interview? The language is Hindu and it’s in the list of USCIS appointed interpreters.
Do we have to call USCIS and tell them or email or mail them? Please let me know. Thanks

After long six years wait I filed mandamus on my case and got my interview. After 4days of the interview status changed from decision pending to Application is pending not sure if this means something but I had to wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get the results is what my attorney and AO said in the interview. Application is Pending is it something I should worry about?

Hello Everyone,
How do we inform USCIS that we need an USCIS appointed interpreter for the asylum interview? The language is Hindu and it’s in the list of USCIS appointed interpreters.
Do we have to call USCIS and tell them or email or mail them? Please let me know.
When you go there, they will ask you. You can choose you any language and they will call their interpreter and he/she will be available on speakerphone. Now they have their own customer service for translation.

After long six years wait I filed mandamus on my case and got my interview. After 4days of the interview status changed from decision pending to Application is pending not sure if this means something but I had to wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get the results is what my attorney and AO said in the interview. Application is Pending is it something I should worry about?
You can check if you can add your receipt number to online account or not.

Hey been on pending interview for 7 years now. No improvement at all. Asylum case. The situation is that my grandma is really sick back home and I know if anything bad happens to dad he has to leave but at the same time he is worried that we would lose our case since our whole family is under his application. Morally there is no way I want to let dad be away from his mom if anything bad happens. I just want any advice from anyone on if there is anything we can do to prepare ourselves beforehand if dad has to go see his mom for the final time. Or is there any one time grants we can get from the government for him to legally go see his mom. Any advice is appreciated.