Waiting Asylum decision

Does anyone know how they send out the decision docs? is it always a certified mail, or can be regular too?

I am working and afraid that I can miss it lol

Does anyone know how they send out the decision docs? is it always a certified mail, or can be regular too?

I am working and afraid that I can miss it lol
You should create USPS account for upcoming mails so you can keep eye on your all post coming at your locations. They will send you pictures of all your post in email before they get delivered.

Go to your account preferences, scroll to the Informed Delivery section, and opt in to Informed Delivery.

You should create USPS account for upcoming mails so you can keep eye on your all post coming at your locations. They will send you pictures of all your post in email before they get delivered.

Go to your account preferences, scroll to the Informed Delivery section, and opt in to Informed Delivery.
That's a solid suggestion, thanks! The problem is that I have two apartments and my informed delivery goes to a diff one. It just happened that way and I don't think I can change it that quick.

So I just emailed to USCIS asking for a tracking number, will see if they can provide it..

Last time they actually told me that they sent a certified mail, does anyone knows how it works? It's one attempt of delivery, do they even leave some note that they tried?

Thanks!

That's a solid suggestion, thanks! The problem is that I have two apartments and my informed delivery goes to a diff one. It just happened that way and I don't think I can change it that quick.

So I just emailed to USCIS asking for a tracking number, will see if they can provide it..

Last time they actually told me that they sent a certified mail, does anyone knows how it works? It's one attempt of delivery, do they even leave some note that they tried?

Thanks!
You can create two informed delivery account with two emails and names. They show all delivery come to those locations. You should wait for today's USPS delivery time around evening, and you may get it by today. Don't worry.

Thanks!
They'll leave note & you can go to post office to collect it

Congratulations, You don’t need to apply you’ll receive one automatically with A09 category.
yes, I know, they mention in the case status that the new card is being produced. Wondering how long it takes these days? I want to change the address cause I am working too much and mostly reside at another location.

But if this new EAD will be mailed out really soon, maybe it's not worth changing the address then..

yes, I know, they mention in the case status that the new card is being produced. Wondering how long it takes these days? I want to change the address cause I am working too much and mostly reside at another location.

But if this new EAD will be mailed out really soon, maybe it's not worth changing the address then..
Yes that’s right you know the answer. And don’t work too much take care of your health.

I completed interview on Dec 29 and next day on 30 Decision is pending and the next day on 31 changed to application is pending
Also I would like to mention that the AO didn’t asked much about personal statement and evidence I provided just simple and direct questions
Any clue please

I completed interview on Dec 29 and next day on 30 Decision is pending and the next day on 31 changed to application is pending
Also I would like to mention that the AO didn’t asked much about personal statement and evidence I provided just simple and direct questions
Any clue please
How long your interview was ? What office ?