• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Landed US 25 Sep 22 --> Green Card (PR Card) Printed 09 Oct 22 --> Arrived registered post 13 Oct 22. Details saved in online profile at USCIS

View attachment 3810
Damn, that was quick. Also super interesting the “we are producing your card” date landed on a Sunday, didn’t realize they worked on weekends. I landed two days after you, still nothing new except fee payment received status

Damn, that was quick. Also super interesting the “we are producing your card” date landed on a Sunday, didn’t realize they worked on weekends. I landed two days after you, still nothing new except fee payment received status
System autogenerated updates - doesn’t necessarily mean anyone is working on weekends to produce GCs.

Hi just wanted to ask if anyone knows ,I will enter usa on Thursday this week and the address which I had used in my original ds 260 has changed since so my question is how do I change my address where I received my green card

Hi just wanted to ask if anyone knows ,I will enter usa on Thursday this week and the address which I had used in my original ds 260 has changed since so my question is how do I change my address where I received my green card
Tell the CBP officer who processes you at the airport that you need to change the address, and he/she will update the records.

Hi everyone, just wondering if you guys got a esta, because I thought we didn't need one from info from this group, but flight Centre just called me up and said we need one. Please help me settle my nerves, we leave to activate in two weeks. I don't want to get there and need one. Thanks.

Hi everyone, just wondering if you guys got a esta, because I thought we didn't need one from info from this group, but flight Centre just called me up and said we need one. Please help me settle my nerves, we leave to activate in two weeks. I don't want to get there and need one. Thanks.
Again, you already have an immigrant visa which you’re immigrating on. You do not need an ESTA in order to be admitted as an immigrant.

An ESTA is what you need for travelling without a visa. You have a visa. Flight Center clearly needs training,

As they said above, its not required. But if you are really anxious about it you could always get one to ease you're mind, it's only like $14 or something. But yeah again, not needed :)

As they said above, its not required. But if you are really anxious about it you could always get one to ease you're mind, it's only like $14 or something. But yeah again, not needed :)
Get an esta because a travel agent doesn’t understand basic stuff? Hmm.

Why would you need an ESTA if you have an immigrant visa?

I had issues checking into my flight with Qantas. I couldn't check in online and when I arrived at the airport, they used an old ESTA of mine which was still valid to check me into the flight.
You should have entered your US visa number into the APIS information section. And especially at the airport Qantas should have known how to do it.

Does this mean MyUscis isn’t live? If so, is there a known frequency by which it’s updated?
I think you’re trying to read too much meaning into basic AI and how it operates. Considering it is possible to compose a work email during the week and set up Outlook to send off the email at 6am on Sunday morning for instance without my logging into my account, does that mean my Outlook account isn’t live or that I was working on Sunday morning? I don’t think so.

Hey guys I entered on August 1st, and on Sept 23rd i got the message in the online case status tool that my card is being produced. That message has not changed, nor have i received the green card to my nominated address. With a little bit of googling, and from this forum I understand that it is supposed to change to 'card sent' within a few days of this message, yet it has been a month now, with no new update.

It is now almost three months since I arrived and from looking in this forum most people have received their cards already within this time.

What do you think the reason could be that it is stuck at 'card being produced' stage for over a month?

I'm not in a hurry to receive it but just wondering if it is lost/stuck somewhere, and i need to be doing anything about it?

Thanks guys for your help :)

Hey guys I entered on August 1st, and on Sept 23rd i got the message in the online case status tool that my card is being produced. That message has not changed, nor have i received the green card to my nominated address. With a little bit of googling, and from this forum I understand that it is supposed to change to 'card sent' within a few days of this message, yet it has been a month now, with no new update.

It is now almost three months since I arrived and from looking in this forum most people have received their cards already within this time.

What do you think the reason could be that it is stuck at 'card being produced' stage for over a month?

I'm not in a hurry to receive it but just wondering if it is lost/stuck somewhere, and i need to be doing anything about it?

Thanks guys for your help :)

We entered on the 20th of July and my wife is still waiting for hers. Her case also said the card was being produced for about a month, but then we got a letter in the mail saying she had to redo the biometrics. Could be the same for you?

She had the biometrics appointment last month and this week the status updated again to say the new card is being produced.