• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Sri Lankan Winners

Hello everyone what’s going on did anyone receive 2nl ??? Our CN is 28xxx still we didn’t receive we are worried please response someone ????

Hi All ,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my CN is AS 16***. As per the VB my number is current.

I have submitted my DS260 application last Nov 21 but had request KCC to unlock as my passport was due to expire in April 22. However I resubmitted the application in March 22 after obtaining the new passport.

So far I have not received any email for an interview from KCC and I'm worried if above has created any delay.

Appreciate your advice.

Hi All ,

I have submitted my DS260 application last Nov 21 but had request KCC to unlock as my passport was due to expire in April 22. However I resubmitted the application in March 22 after obtaining the new passport.

So far I have not received any email for an interview from KCC and I'm worried if above has created any delay.

Appreciate your advice.
Hello there!!! Kcc works as DS submission data I’m also from SriLanka I submitted on June still we didn’t receive, most of who received Are May submitted so don’t worry I hope you may get as soon as possible let’s be patient and wait that’s all we can do god can do anything at anytime put your trust in god let’s pray

Hello there!!! Kcc works as DS submission data I’m also from SriLanka I submitted on June still we didn’t receive, most of who received Are May submitted so don’t worry I hope you may get as soon as possible let’s be patient and wait that’s all we can do god can do anything at anytime put your trust in god let’s pray
Thanks for your feedback. Let's keep our fingers crossed

CLM embassy
Hi All ,

Appreciate your advice.
CLM embassy has sent 2nls for June, CN range up to 12xxx has rcieved.

Join the WhatsApp group for more detials.

Nop,
Nop, your assumptions are incorrect. Even Sep submitted lower CN got VISA, Nov submitted 11xxx got 2nl for June.

This is really frustrating and also depressing what’s the hell they always say our DS form is being processed whenever in Mail for KCC and as I can see many of AS29xxx has got 2nls ☹️ Why we are not getting
Nop,

Nop, your assumptions are incorrect. Even Sep submitted lower CN got VISA, Nov submitted 11xxx got 2nl for June.

Nop,

Thank you so much so so much dear for your informations then as your prediction does it means the interviews a benig held as per to Colombo capacity and according to the CN order ??

@MNE
Please response I joined the group the link that you sent , I wanna ask you that does it means then SL Colombo Embassy has reached till only 12k then when should we expect?? And also do you know how many winners are in SriLanka ?

@MNE
Please response I joined the group the link that you sent , I wanna ask you that does it means then SL Colombo Embassy has reached till only 12k then when should we expect?? And also do you know how many winners are in SriLanka ?
You can raise any concerns regaridng dv22 in the group

Refer the shared excel in the group.
Fill your detials.
You will have an understanding on what is the status of CLM embassy.