Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Alright guys I just got out of my info pass.
They did not stamp my passport, she said because after this they send an email to the court to ask for an additional document.
Once they receive that then they’ll produce my green card.
She said they have a 30 day turn around.

Info pass went smooth they asked for my order my passport and passport pictures.
Asked basic biographic information.
did you keep the passport pictures or they took them? if you don't mind what info do you get on your i485 case status?

did you keep the passport pictures or they took them? if you don't mind what info do you get on your i485 case status?
They kept them, she gave me my I485 receipt which I already had and told me that would be the one to be updated.
Currently this is the what my status is under the I485

Case Required USCIS To Send A Notice​

On November 23, 2015, we issued a notice for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number -------------------------. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by December 23, 2015,

Alright guys I just got out of my info pass.
They did not stamp my passport, she said because after this they send an email to the court to ask for an additional document.
Once they receive that then they’ll produce my green card.
She said they have a 30 day turn around.

Info pass went smooth they asked for my order my passport and passport pictures.
Asked basic biographic information.
Do you know what they did with your passport? is it a requirement? If it is, do you know if the passport needs to be valid/not expired?

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and I find it very informative. I got a verbal approval on Oct 2021 in Houston TX and still nothing from the judge. When I enter my A# it says case information unavailable. Any experience on that?

They kept them, she gave me my I485 receipt which I already had and told me that would be the one to be updated.
Currently this is the what my status is under the I485

Case Required USCIS To Send A Notice​

On November 23, 2015, we issued a notice for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number -------------------------. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by December 23, 2015,
Thank you!
wondering if I have the correct case number and if we only got one receipt number since the case was open. my attorney didn't gave me any info
this is what mine says - if I'm checking correct receipt number

On November 19, 2012, we accepted your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number ,,,,,

Thank you!
wondering if I have the correct case number and if we only got one receipt number since the case was open. my attorney didn't gave me any info
this is what mine says - if I'm checking correct receipt number

On November 19, 2012, we accepted your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number ,,,,,
Try calling USCIS to see if they have an update. They won't give me any updates because my case had VAWA involved so they won't provide me any information regarding the case through the phone even though my case is not related to VAWA

Try calling USCIS to see if they have an update. They won't give me any updates because my case had VAWA involved so they won't provide me any information regarding the case through the phone even though my case is not related to VAWA
I called this morning but unable to talk to anybody just automated service

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and I find it very informative. I got a verbal approval on Oct 2021 in Houston TX and still nothing from the judge. When I enter my A# it says case information unavailable. Any experience on that?
You have to wait for about 2 years until a number is available. Patience