Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Keep us posted on how your info pass goes, make sure you ask for your stamp.
had my Info pass yesterday, I was able to take my passport but no stamp. they told me my biometrics were too old so now I have to wait 10 days for a letter on the mail. He said it could be my GC or a letter to get my biometrics done :(

had my Info pass yesterday, I was able to take my passport but no stamp. they told me my biometrics were too old so now I have to wait 10 days for a letter on the mail. He said it could be my GC or a letter to get my biometrics done :(
What? That’s crazy when was the last time you got your biometrics done? That’ll probably happen with me as well. Since 2016 I have only gotten my biometrics done once. I actually renewed my work permit and I just got the notice that they’ll be re-using my biometrics again so I don’t need to go in.

Did they deny the stamp due to your biometrics being old?

yes, I contacted my lawyer yesterday waiting for a call back. I don't have the I485 case number
(lawyer has all the info )
Almost there !
Congratulations!
Just be patient… you know how things are with immigration :/ a pain!!!!!