Processing time for green card based on asylum

I believe USCIS deliberately held I-485 asylum-based applications since October 2020. I've been waiting for more than 13 months...
i don't think they are doing it deliberately, there are hundreds of thousands of applications to be processed. mine took about 12 month Nebraska center

Yeah your GC will be processed from either Nebraska or Texas but if your application is still at NBC that means your application is still frozen until they route it to Nebraska or Texas service center
Is there a means to find out if your case has
Been routed to Nebraska or Texas from na NBC?

i don't think they are doing it deliberately, there are hundreds of thousands of applications to be processed. mine took about 12 month Nebraska center
Then why there are many family-based applications got approved in 2021 even they were submitted in 2021. Like 5-10 months.

Then why there are many family-based applications got approved in 2021 even they were submitted in 2021. Like 5-10 months.
Family based Greencards and asylee GC are completely different story and categories in USCIS!! For asylees only texas and Nebraska service centers issue greencards for them

Family based Greencards and asylee GC are completely different story and categories in USCIS!! For asylees only texas and Nebraska service centers issue greencards for them
That was before Covid. After Covid, most GC asylum-based applicants were transferred to NBC, and no one got approved within the past 13 months...

I applied in may 2020 , got the green card in June 2021 . you are just making things up
I agree!!! I know many people applied in june-August 2020 and they got their greencards ! Most likely the ones that stuck in NBC are the ones routed to Texas and Texas already ain’t taking new cases and you will wait 2-4 years to get your GC

I agree with #asyleevn now they are processing some of the asylum based GC in NBC office, i misunderstood also last week i checked my receitpts and though they are processing in nebraska but i spoke with my attorney yesterday and he told me they are processing in NBC so i guess it is a matter of luck. Some people got faster their GC while some doesnt.
I applied my GC together with EAD and RTD in Febuary 2020 , i recieved both EAD and RTD but the GC is still pending. It is 9 months so far

I agree with #asyleevn now they are processing some of the asylum based GC in NBC office, i misunderstood also last week i checked my receitpts and though they are processing in nebraska but i spoke with my attorney yesterday and he told me they are processing in NBC so i guess it is a matter of luck. Some people got faster their GC while some doesnt.
I applied my GC together with EAD and RTD in Febuary 2020 , i recieved both EAD and RTD but the GC is still pending. It is 9 months so far
That’s false info sir!! NBC never ever issue greencards for asylees and you can go to USCIS website to understand that only Nebraska and Texas service center issue the GC for asylees! I don’t know why your attorney would give you wrong info like that but whatever! any case in NBC is just on hold until they send it to either Nebraska or Texas service center

Hi I have heard that Biden Administration promised to allocate around 150K green card visa for asylees for current fiscal year.Do you anyone guys have any idea on that.Furthermore how many green card application still waiting to approve?Pls advise.

Hi I have heard that Biden Administration promised to allocate around 150K green card visa for asylees for current fiscal year.Do you anyone guys have any idea on that.Furthermore how many green card application still waiting to approve?Pls advise.
Where do you get that information from?

No body said asylees at all! It’s for the indians and chinese folks who are waiting years to get their GC through employment

Somebody asked a question to an attorney in a tv channel named "Time television" program name "Law and Immigration" on yesterday regarding his green card application which was pending for 10 months.Against his answer the immigration attorney quoted the info that Biden Administration promised to increase number of visa for current fiscal year for asylum green card to around 150000 which was only 10000 during Trump Administration.

Somebody asked a question to an attorney in a tv channel named "Time television" program name "Law and Immigration" on yesterday regarding his green card application which was pending for 10 months.Against his answer the immigration attorney quoted the info that Biden Administration promised to increase number of visa for current fiscal year for asylum green card to around 150000 which was only 10000 during Trump Administration.
there is no annual cap for asylees anymore, there was one in the past that limits adjustment of status for asylee to only 10,000/year but that was eliminated in 2005 .