• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Yes I personally gave him my Pasport details and a current Pasport photo all the information was accurate honestly speaking I personally know him and he has not demanded any money from me he says he just wants to help me so I will collect the CN and let you no

Thanks again for your advice this platform has really been helpful to me will personally come and share my testimony on this same platform when I have my visa
God bless you

Yes I personally gave him my Pasport details and a current Pasport photo all the information was accurate honestly speaking I personally know him and he has not demanded any money from me he says he just wants to help me so I will collect the CN and let you no
Well if he wants to help you he should give you the CN and let you continue on your own. So far everything you’ve told us is very typical of a scam.

Thanks again for your advice this platform has really been helpful to me will personally come and share my testimony on this same platform when I have my visa
God bless you
The fact that this person wouldn’t give you your CN and you earlier on wanted to know what the interview process for a married couple is like before proceeding indicates there may be a bit more to this than what you’re sharing. Anyway, good luck to you and this person.

I am also a dv winner I applied as a couple and I won and just wants to no how the interview for couples will go before i process it but all my documents are ready am a degree holder and also have a working experience for two years from one of the government institutions
How long have you been married to your spouse?

Please help me instead of Ghana I mistakenly chose Afghanaistan as my chageability is it a disqualification pls
Asking for a friend thank you

Please I submitted my D260 on 2nd June my case number is current but I have not received any request from kcc yet my cn is AF5k I did not request for unlock

Hello guys. With the new tool on the dv website to retrieve forgotten confirmation number, can't he enter his email and year of birth to get his confirmation number?

Reactions: EGO
Hello guys. With the new tool on the dv website to retrieve forgotten confirmation number, can't he enter his email and year of birth to get his confirmation number?
He can certainly do that if he knows the email address the agent listed on the entry form.