• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

I learnt 1 case has been scheduled in Ghana for December already. Yet to get documentary proof. I have no reason to doubt the one who told me.

I am also a dv winner I applied as a couple and I won and just wants to no how the interview for couples will go before i process it but all my documents are ready am a degree holder and also have a working experience for two years from one of the government institutions

I am also a dv winner I applied as a couple and I won and just wants to no how the interview for couples will go before i process it but all my documents are ready am a degree holder and also have a working experience for two years from one of the government institutions
You want to know the interview process for couples before deciding to proceed with your selection? That is some kind of weird reasoning IMO. Is there something out of place about your “selection”? Did you play the lottery yourself or someone else, an agency submitted an entry on your behalf with outdated information?

Have u submitted your D260

You want to know the interview process for couples before deciding to proceed with your selection? That is some kind of weird reasoning IMO. Is there something out of place about your “selection”? Did you play the lottery yourself or someone else, an agency submitted an entry on your behalf with outdated information?
Some one played the lottery for me I don’t even no my case number and he doesn’t want to give my my number when I tried to confront him he said I should wait for a while cos he known what he is doing

Some one played the lottery for me I don’t even no my case number and he doesn’t want to give my my number when I tried to confront him he said I should wait for a while cos he known what he is doing
You should never do this. If he doesn’t want to give you your number he’s trying to scam you somehow. Next year please enter for yourself.

He took my detail about two weeks ago but am not sure he has submitted it am just hoping for the best
Smells too fishy. Forget about the selection. Wait for next year and submit your own application by yourself.

Smells too fishy. Forget about the selection. Wait for next year and submit your own application by yourself.
Pls if what it’s true and I have really won and he gives me the number should I still forget it or i should process it
I mean if truly I have won and he shows you t to should I go on to process it

Pls if what it’s true and I have really won and he gives me the number should I still forget it or i should process it
How much does he want to charge you for the number? its far more likely he just keeps extorting you and you only find out right at the end after paying him a fortune if you actually have an interview and if he messed up the application or not.

Pls is wrong for someone to enter for you
it’s not “wrong” but someone with good intentions does not withhold your case number or refuse to tell you what has actually been done. This is what the official instructions say:

We strongly encourage you to complete the entry form yourself, without a “visa consultant,” “visa agent,” or other facilitator who offers to help. If someone helps you, you should be present when your entry is prepared so that you can provide the correct answers to the questions and retain your unique confirmation number and a printout of your confirmation screen. It is extremely important that you retain the printout of your confirmation page and unique confirmation number. Unscrupulous visa facilitators have been known to assist entrants with their entries, retain the confirmation page printout, and then demand more money in exchange for the confirmation number. Without this information, you will not be able to access the online system that informs you of your entry status. Be wary if someone offers to keep this information for you. You also should retain access to the email account listed in your E-DV entry. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information about DV program scams. You may also wish to view our video for an introduction to the DV program and step-by-step guide to help you submit an entry.

Well, did this person use your passport details and recent passport photo on in submitting the DV entry? Are you able to verify the information this person entered about you was accurate? If you can answer “YES” to these questions, then you can decide if you wish to continue processing or not (assuming this person provides you with the winning CN)