• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

They are messing this year again....this year is better than most years but still idk y they are messing it again
OC case 2**
Submitted ds260 in June. No request from kcc for documents. So I have emailed without request yesterday. I don’t understand why kcc processes higher case numbers and leaves the lowers ones. Is there a random selection criteria that gives priority of one case over another irrespective of their ranks.

Does anyone think it's worth applying for DV23 as an insurance option, in case our cases never get processed for DV22?
It’s always worth submitting another entry. After all it doesn’t cost a dollar. But then when authorities start to discriminate in processing cases, then you start all over.

It’s always worth submitting another entry. After all it doesn’t cost a dollar. But then when authorities start to discriminate in processing cases, then you start all over.

What do you mean in your last sentence?

Also question for everyone:

If I'm not mistaken, I recall there was a KCC website/login page to check whether you have been requested documents yet...

Getting a bit paranoid, is there a chance I've missed my DQ email (maybe it went to spam and got deleted from there after some time or whatever), and I don't know? How do I check? I've already submitted my documents.

Just getting concerned about seeing lots of higher case no.s progressing but mine not...

Hi everyone!

I am a DV 2022 winner with CN OC 11XX. I am from Australia but have been living in London for the past few years and will be interviewing in London if I make it to that stage. I am getting ready to submit my DS 260 (hopefully this is not too late). I had a few questions about the DS 260:

1) On the form we need to list education history K-12 and university. I don't remember exact dates but have approximate dates based on usual term dates. Is this ok? Or does it have to be 100% accurate? Same for work history and addresses.
2) Is the best place to get an Australian police check through the AFP? I have found some other websites that do this but not sure if they would be acceptable. Does anyone know how long it takes as well? Do they send via email or post?
3) Do we need to list travel history on the form? If so, how far back do they need?

I was hoping to submit the form soon, but now I am moving in the next 4 weeks (still in London). As I don't know the address yet, I thought it might be better to wait, or do you think it would be ok to submit it now as my address will be correct as of when I submitted the app. In this case, would I need to unlock the DS 260 at a later date to update my current address?

Thanks in advance for any help. Starting to stress I've left this too late.
Wow the similarities between us are crazy! Same case number range, if the 91 in your username indicates birth year, we are around the same age and we have both been in London for years - what are the odds!

Wow the similarities between us are crazy! Same case number range, if the 91 in your username indicates birth year, we are around the same age and we have both been in London for years - what are the odds!
Similar age, and have been in the UK for a number of years, London is also my embassy :) What I found interesting is that none of the London based cases have progressed to DQ stage, at least according to the two google docs spreadsheets.

Yes it is my birth year :) I've been in London for just over 6 years now! Fingers crossed we both get through

Similar age, and have been in the UK for a number of years, London is also my embassy :) What I found interesting is that none of the London based cases have progressed to DQ stage, at least according to the two google docs spreadsheets.
Seems like there are a few of us in London/UK :) I've only recently submitted my DS 260 and just about to submit docs (stressing that I am way too late) so not at that stage to be DQ yet

London is my embassy too! Woo haha little Aussies in London/UK crew haha. I'm waiting on ACRO and AUS #33 police check after mistakenly selecting 35 like most people here on this thread haha :|

I submitted my DS260 on 8 July and not had a request for documents yet, which after catching up on all the posts here, does seem fair considering my dual citizenship, extensive travel and address history and case number being OC11XX. Once I get the police certificates I'll submit and then cross my fingers and hope like hell that I get DQ asap. Not too worried TBH considering we are only at the start of the year, hopefully we get a decent jump in case numbers in the next VB as this month's was only 75.

@Chooch91

Which spreadsheet is going to be the one we 2022OC use? Seems like there's no point having two and different people active on different spreadsheets. Thoughts?

Seems like there are a few of us in London/UK :) I've only recently submitted my DS 260 and just about to submit docs (stressing that I am way too late) so not at that stage to be DQ yet
I think if I remember your post we are very close in case numbers - it's definitely not too late to submit documents... at least, I hope not because I'm still waiting on the ACRO - going to submit with the #35 certificate and then bring along #33 to the interview.

Dont think it matters how long you to take to send them after, but obviously the sooner you do, the sooner you will get DQ'd. I sent mine a week after being requested (as I had to wait on a US police cert) and got DQ'd about 2 weeks after someone that got requested at the same time and sent them the next day.

Also for the police cert I also accidentally did 35 instead of 33 but I still got DQ'd. I'm waiting on my 33 to arrive as I plan to take that one to my actual interview.
Thank you! They told me I should receive the police cert. early next week. As I was filling my details on the OC spreadsheet I saw that you sent your documents 11 days after being asked. Mine will be something similar so I should be fine.

We’ll… I put off checking my entry until just now… and I’ve been selected! This is so surreal. OC14XX - does anyone have a higher number?
Hi mine as well falls within that range OC14XX. And its been 6 weeks since I was told to wait for an interview but to no avail. Got me worried. I wonder how long does it usually take for KCC to respond whether successful or not for interview. Some have said to wait longer due to the COVID pandemic- so will just see how long it may take. I see that the VB for December 2021 reads 450 meanwhile our CN's are way higher then that.

Thank you! They told me I should receive the police cert. early next week. As I was filling my details on the OC spreadsheet I saw that you sent your documents 11 days after being asked. Mine will be something similar so I should be fine.
Is anybody curious as to when we will actually get interviews. It just seems like it's going to be so severely delayed because of the issues in 2020 and 2021.
Aren't we all in the same boat- I was told 3-6 weeks process time till I receive sthg on that but that period for me has lapsed cant stop to worry now. People are saying because of the pandemic. Well we can just hope fr the best fruitful outcome.

Aren't we all in the same boat- I was told 3-6 weeks process time till I receive sthg on that but that period for me has lapsed cant stop to worry now. People are saying because of the pandemic. Well we can just hope fr the best fruitful outcome.
Bit confused by your messages but i'm guessing you got requested docs from KCC and after submission, the auto reply said something about waiting 6 weeks?
If this is the case, the next email you'll get will (hopefully) say that you're ready to be scheduled for an interview. I think mine took about 6 or 7 weeks after submitting docs.
Given your case number, I wouldn't expect to be interviewed until well into next year, so don't worry yourself too much