Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

New to the group and hope to contribute.
My time line:
Master hearing May 2015
Individual hearing oral decision granted September 2020
Judge written decision. June 2021 ( 9 Months waiting period)
Contacted USCIS on July 26 and waiting to hear from them.
Now waiting for the GC to be produced
Boston, MA
Wow your wait time was very minimal I was verbally granted in September 19 2019

Okay, my TURN. I did not think I would be ecstatic when I finally received word that my application was granted. Well, I just got word that It has been granted and I am ECSTATIC!!! I am joyful. As for the waiting period, I believe there is a reason why. I can finally see myself going home. I cannot wait to hug & touch my loved ones. It has been soo long!! Oh my! My heart is racing, and I have no words. Thank you all. We are still on this journey together. I will update you all on the process of getting the actual GC. Thanks to some of you here, I can prepare better for my infopass. I hope more of us are granted soon then we can bounce ideas off of each other. I pray your turn comes quick!!! Oh, how I pray for you to feel the joy I have right now. I also hope my news has given you hope.
Hi, congrats. Bravo. Pls share where was your hearing. Thanks
Me- NYC dec 2019....still waiting.

Hello !Just an update for this group. I’m new to this page but I’ve been watching for awhile. Just found out my husband was GRANTED. Individual hearing was 11/19. I went on the eior website and checked and he was officially granted 9/27/21 !!!!
Woow, congratulations !!!
so it was less than 2 years wait. Hopefully mine will be less than 2 years too :)

Hello !Just an update for this group. I’m new to this page but I’ve been watching for awhile. Just found out my husband was GRANTED. Individual hearing was 11/19. I went on the eior website and checked and he was officially granted 9/27/21 !!!!
Where are you, state and city please !

My individual hearing was in December 2019 in Philadelphia, still waiting how did you find out? I'm so impatient

My individual hearing was in December 2019 in Philadelphia, still waiting how did you find out? I'm so impatient
I went on google and just put in eior case status and the website pops up. Then put the A number in and it brings up your case. There is a tab that will give you case update information . Or You can also call the court at 1 (800) 898-7180

yo gane mi caso en agosto 8 del 2019 y sigo esperando que tengan visas disponibles alguin sabe cual es el tiempo normal de espera les pregunto a mis abogados y me disen que siga esperando gracias