Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Medical
Police verification
And Most importantly Son or Daughters latest TAX RETURN
EVEN IF THESE WERE GIVEN EARLIER
DS 260 copy not required
NO HASSLES IN GETTING RENEWAL

Me and my wife had our visas approved yesterday basically re issue of expired visa expired in May 2020
Very nice people at the Bombay consulate
Just get any consular appointment and make sure to carry ALL DOCUMENTS
DO NOT FORGET LATEST TAX RETURNS

Me and my wife had our visas approved yesterday basically re issue of expired visa expired in May 2020
Very nice people at the Bombay consulate
Just get any consular appointment and make sure to carry ALL DOCUMENTS
DO NOT FORGET LATEST TAX RETURNS
Till now they were not asking for tax returns. Did they ask you for tax returns??

Have one question, Did you all just get a consular appointment and go directly to the consulate.
When we scheduled consular appointment it never asked for VAC.

There is NO NEED for VAC appointment again right?
Please let us know.

Have one question, Did you all just get a consular appointment and go directly to the consulate.
When we scheduled consular appointment it never asked for VAC.

There is NO NEED for VAC appointment again right?
Please let us know.
Hello is your case expired visa??

My first time IR5 visa issued on jan 2020.which expired due to Covid.After reading this blog I took consular appointment for expired visa.On appointment letter got my medical done at Apolo.Got new pcc.Today only I had interview and got visa renewed.They only for unused visa packet,updated medical and NES pcc.Some relevant question.But there is no need for letter from consulate

My first time IR5 visa issued on jan 2020.which expired due to Covid.After reading this blog I took consular appointment for expired visa.On appointment letter got my medical done at Apolo.Got new pcc.Today only I had interview and got visa renewed.They only for unused visa packet,updated medical and NES pcc.Some relevant question.But there is no need for letter from consulate
Did they ask for latest tax returns?? And what questions did they ask? When did you schedule your appointment? Sorry its too many questions but i am in same boat. Thanks in advance.

Is there anyway to check the status of the passport despatched by the consulate
Reply only states. Passport still with post it has been five days
They asked for our birth certificates lucky we had carried it
So carry all documents from first interview

Did you choose home delivery?
Is there anyway to check the status of the passport despatched by the consulate
Reply only states. Passport still with post it has been five days
They asked for our birth certificates lucky we had carried it
So carry all documents from first interview

My parents visa got approved today. Does the consulate mail the sealed packet along with the passports? And once they arrive here in US, do they go in the queue for permanent residents? And what point of their exit, do they meet the customs officer?

My parents visa got approved today. Does the consulate mail the sealed packet along with the passports? And once they arrive here in US, do they go in the queue for permanent residents? And what point of their exit, do they meet the customs officer?
Congratulations! Can you please let us know their DQ date? This will help us gauge how long before our parents get scheduled for an interview.
1) Mumbai consulate will mail the passports if the DHL courier option was chosen. The sealed packet is electronic so they shouldn't have to carry it. Someone else can confirm this.
2) Once they arrive in the US, they should be able to wait in the Permanent Resident sections since they are technically immigrants.
3) At Immigration, they will interact with the immigration officer. They might be sent to secondary since this is the IV category, it's normal.
4) Once they clear immigration, they will go through customs.

Hope this helps!

Did they ask for latest tax returns?? And what questions did they ask? When did you schedule your appointment? Sorry its too many questions but i am in same boat. Thanks in advance.
No they didn’t asked for tax return. questions are case specific and not many.I took appointment on 7august.Check daily 3 to 4 times you will get it.

Has anyone got interview sched For fresh visa yet?

has anyone got letter from NVC or Consulate to schedule interview for fresh visa?

C
Congratulations. What questions did they ask your parents?

Hey Renukaa, can you please help what time you use to look for appointments? I am trying for more than a month and see no appointments under the expired IR5 category.