• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hello,
I’m 2022 winner, can you please help with question.

I’m Russian citizen and US consulate was officially closed in Moscow 2 weeks ago (they are accepting only us citizens in emergency cases, this info on their official website). All this because political problems, so I don’t think it will be reopen/resolved anytime soon.
Can I get interview in different country consulate? I read that you have to be resident or citizen of that country, but here is really no other way to be interviewed in Russia. Any steps I can take?
There are some countries, which don’t have US consulate, I know they are able to go to US consulates of another countries.
Please help with advice and steps I can take.

Hello,
I’m 2022 winner, can you please help with question.

I’m Russian citizen and US consulate was officially closed in Moscow 2 weeks ago (they are accepting only us citizens in emergency cases, this info on their official website). All this because political problems, so I don’t think it will be reopen/resolved anytime soon.
Can I get interview in different country consulate? I read that you have to be resident or citizen of that country, but here is really no other way to be interviewed in Russia. Any steps I can take?
There are some countries, which don’t have US consulate, I know they are able to go to US consulates of another countries.
Please help with advice and steps I can take.
This thread is for 2021 winners. 2022 winners have their own thread on this forum.

Hi all,

I have already interviewed a month ago, and checked website ceac.state.gov still showing my case status as “Ready”. I’m single fr taiwan and CN: ASxxxx.
1. Is this normal since it’s been already a month?
2. I didn’t receive any email so far after the interview, should I worry about it?
3. Is there anyone who has received yourDV2021 green card visa? How long is it gonna take after the interview?

In a Russian town hall the lawyer stated over a week ago that they had already signed over 1200 cases. This means over $600K. In his website he states that they still thinking of the reason to sue (meaning there is currently no strong case to proof that the government has done anything wrong). I just hope there is something more substantial to convince me to sign in. I can use the same $500 and spend it over a future teller which may be effective too. In other words, reading in between Simon’s lines - it really doesn’t matter if you win or not (most likely you won’t, as this pandemic happens once in 100 years) - the notion would be that the government will be impressed by the plaintiff and prioritize them. This tactic has not be proven to date to my best knowledge so I hope this lawsuit is not a hoax to grab money when the outcome is known by legal as hopeless from the very first go.
You have the same concern as mine, I doubt that prioritizing thing too, so that why I'm asking people on Twitter, YouTube and DV2020 thread about it but no one has said anything yet.
Actually I don't care what will happen after Sep. 30.
I waited enough no more of this.
When fiscal year ends I'm done no matter the results.

Hi all,

I have already interviewed a month ago, and checked website ceac.state.gov still showing my case status as “Ready”. I’m single fr taiwan and CN: ASxxxx.
2. I didn’t receive any email so far after the interview, should I worry about it?
3. Is there anyone who has received yourDV2021 green card visa? How long is it gonna take after the interview?
This is an issue globally. Many have raised this issue saying that they haven't received their visa after the interview. You can search and find similar posts within the same forum.

Hi all,

I have the same problem with you, I wrote yesterday to ask AIT, but they didn't reply
your case number?

Guys any DV2021 with number below AS10k and didn’t get their documents processed yet ?

KCC replies to me saying that they are doing it based on numerical order, which is total BS!

many higher numbers were processed, I sent my documents in October 2020, in March 2021 and in April 2021

iam sure everything is right. I am missing something here !!!

Guys any DV2021 with number below AS10k and didn’t get their documents processed yet ?

KCC replies to me saying that they are doing it based on numerical order, which is total BS!

many higher numbers were processed, I sent my documents in October 2020, in March 2021 and in April 2021

iam sure everything is right. I am missing something here !!!
KCC replied to you?
I have sent emails to KCC more than 3 weeks ago and still no response from them. I don’t know what is happening. Before that they used to respond within 14 days, but now it has been around 22 days and still no response..
Maybe they are busy with DV22 already?

A member from DV 2020 thread just commented me that there were some plaintiffs with high CN got prioritized in process last year.In this case I might as well join this lawsuit before next 2NL will be sent which I'm expecting next week.

@niafara
Your post was deleted. Your suggested line of action is a TOS violation - this forum does not condone nor encourage others to commit immigration fraud.

A member from DV 2020 thread just commented me that there were some plaintiffs with high CN got prioritized in process last year.In this case I might as well join this lawsuit before next 2NL will be sent which I'm expecting next week.
Lawsuit will only be filed first week next month.

I wonder if Morrison lawsuit will be consolidated with GOH, and in this case, could it affect the current schedule set with Judge Mehta and delay the case further after July 13th?