Attorney for i730?

Hello everyone : I received the approval for my. I-730 on Tuesday.
My timeline
12/18/2018 : application I-730 was received at Nebraska
December 2019 sent request for my case is being outside normal processing time
February 2020 contacted the senator
March 2020 contacted ombudsman office
July 2020 received interview for July 21st
Interview done and September 4th the online case status changed into case was approved

i meant your visa ,when did you get your visa after lnterview of your I 730?
Okay, when I applied for my spouse form I-730 he was in another country, however he came with a work visa , so I transferred the case to USA , so we had the interview here in USA and didn’t need a visa.

Hello,
please for those that had the i730 asylee relative interview at the consulate abroad, how long after the interview did you receive your visa and boarding foil?

hi ,
my mother got asylum in september 2017 and applied for my sister outside usa. my sister's case got approved in march 2019 which is almost 2 years wait, now she is here with us.
on the other hand i was in usa when i filed my i-730 in the year 2017 and till date my case is still pending, not sure why.maybe because i am already in usa. please guys share your stories about i-730 for the people who applied in usa

thanks
Hello
good day to you, please how many days after interview did your sister receive her visa? can you please help me confirm? Thank you

hello @ asylumist
today I got a letter for an interview for i730. how hours long the interview take and they interview both the dependent and principal asylee?they usually tell the decision right away?

please help . thanks so much

hello @ asylumist
today I got a letter for an interview for i730. how hours long the interview take and they interview both the dependent and principal asylee?they usually tell the decision right away?

please help . thanks so much

yes the principal asylee and the dependent should go together for the interview, it’s a good sign for the relationship, my interview took about half hour, but we waited another have hour for them to call our number, they mainly ask about the relationship not the asylum case , please take with you any proofs you have for being together, like joint lease or bank account or tax return.
They didn’t tell us about the decision, but they mail it . We waited 1.5 months because we didn’t have the fingerprints.

thanks @ asylumist its nice of you
so they give i94 along with an approval letter and do we need to file for a work permit as a derivative asylee granted or it automatically comes?

thanks again so so much