Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone, my status changed today this morning from "decision is pending" to "decision was mailed".

Here is my timeline:
Asylum Application received date 01/22/2020
Biometric Appointment 03/05/2020
1st interview 03/09/2020
2nd interview 09/08/2020
Decision was mailed 10/10/2020
Today the decision changed from "Decision was mailed" to " case was update to show fingerprints were taken". I hope I'm approved

I posted it previously but I'll do it again:

1st interview 03/09/2020
2nd interview 09/08/2020
Asylum granted 10/08/2020
Received Decision 10/15/2020

Newark Office
Congratulations!
I have a question: Before your
I posted it previously but I'll do it again:

1st interview 03/09/2020
2nd interview 09/08/2020
Asylum granted 10/08/2020
Received Decision 10/15/2020

Newark Office
Congrat!!
I have a question here:
Did you see anything in your online statue (Such as "We ordered your new card." ...) before your status change to "case was update to show fingerprints were taken" ?
Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

Congratulations!
I have a question: Before your

Congrat!!
I have a question here:
Did you see anything in your online statue (Such as "We ordered your new card." ...) before your status change to "case was update to show fingerprints were taken" ?
Looking forward to your reply, thanks.
I'm glad to respond to you.
No, I'm expecting to see "We ordered your new card" soon. Because I think "case was update to show fingerprints were taken" status is suppose to comes first.

I applied for a renewal of my EAD card about 100 days ago and I was called to the second time for fingerprint and this time with code 5 instead of code 3. Does anyone know what this means, or has anyone encountered this situation before?

I applied for a renewal of my EAD card about 100 days ago and I was called to the second time for fingerprint and this time with code 5 instead of code 3. Does anyone know what this means, or has anyone encountered this situation before?
the passed a new rule and they collect biometrics for EADs now

Code 5 is for Asylee granttrueMost likely your case is approved now and if that is true , you should be receiving mail to that effect.
Code A5 is for granted asylum . Most likely your case is approved, if yes you should be receiving mail to that effect from USCIS.

ALERT: USCIS is taking steps to comply with the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland’s Sept. 11 preliminary injunction in Casa de Maryland et al v. Chad Wolf.

San Francisco Asylum Office
Here is my timeline:
Asylum Application filed: 12/2015
1st interview: 01/2020
2nd interview: 09/2020
Current Status: "Decision is Pending"
It's been waiting for more than two weeks, not sure when I can get the decision notice?

San Francisco Asylum Office
Here is my timeline:
Asylum Application filed: 12/2015
1st interview: 01/2020
2nd interview: 09/2020
Current Status: "Decision is Pending"
It's been waiting for more than two weeks, not sure when I can get the decision notice?
did they schedule the second interview after you contacted the asylum office about your decision?
Were you interviewed by a different officer the second time?

ALERT: USCIS is taking steps to comply with the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland’s Sept. 11 preliminary injunction in Casa de Maryland et al v. Chad Wolf.
They already have complied

https://www.uscis.gov/i-765

Members of CASA and ASAP can apply for work permit after 150 days and ending up getting a work permit in 180 days (the case to be concluded within 30 days)