Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys. my case has been updated for a couple of weeks now it says
We reached a decision on your application.

You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.

You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I can’t see... Fees were waved or the EAD clock numbers.
Anyone has been through this yet .... I’m wondering what i should do!
Thank you!

Hi guys. my case has been updated for a couple of weeks now it says
We reached a decision on your application.

You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.

You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I can’t see... Fees were waved or the EAD clock numbers.
Anyone has been through this yet .... I’m wondering what i should do!
Thank you!

Mine updated before yesterday to "Decision was mailed" I didn't receive anything nor the status changed to "Fees were waived" I'm still waiting.
Have you called the immigration office? you should've received the decision in your mailing address.

Mine updated before yesterday to "Decision was mailed" I didn't receive anything nor the status changed to "Fees were waived" I'm still waiting.
Have you called the immigration office? you should've received the decision in your mailing address.

I called this weekend ...they said i should contact the SF asylum office there’s nothing they can do about it! At this point I’m thinking the mail probably got delayed/lost somewhere.

I called this weekend ...they said i should contact the SF asylum office there’s nothing they can do about it! At this point I’m thinking the mail probably got delayed/lost somewhere.
So, call the SF asylum office to see if they can resend it. It must be frustrating to be in that situation. Are you "in status" or "out of status"?

thank you!

I’ll do so ...can please explain how i can determine if I’m in status or not?
Out of status mean you don't have a valid immigration status to live in U.S.Usually when you are "out-of-status" your case is process faster than people who are "in status".

Out of status mean you don't have a valid immigration status to live in U.S.Usually when you are "out-of-status" your case is process faster than people who are "in status".

I think based on what you saying it probably means that I’m out of status because my visas expired few days after i had my interview which was in 2018 feb.

I think based on what you saying it probably means that I’m out of status because my visas expired few days after i had my interview which was in 2018 feb.
ok, I hope you'll hear something about your "Decision was mailed" soon. mine was mailed 2 days ago it shouldn't takes weeks to get here.

ok, I hope you'll hear something about your "Decision was mailed" soon. mine was mailed 2 days ago it shouldn't takes weeks to get here.

Thank you
I’m starting to think since i changed my address a year ago “I made sure to update it in the uscis system”could it be the cause of the delay?

You can create an account on USCISand you can check your process
I hope you'll receive approval letter
Hi I try to add my case from add a paper-filed case option with receipt number, but it gives "We cannot find your case" error. How can I add my case to my account? Thanks

Attachments

• D3761B1F-F8B1-44A5-A270-AD8654C917F7.jpeg
    D3761B1F-F8B1-44A5-A270-AD8654C917F7.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 19