• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hi all, i just want to make sure, if our case get an AP and can't be resolved until this Sep 30, can we still be issued a visa after that?
No. All cases must be approved by close of business on 30 September (the actual visa can be printed or green card issued after that, but that is the deadline for finalizing the case.

@Britsimon @SusieQQQ
Is it advisable to write the embassy with a new email address not stated on your ds260 for rescheduling, after writing them twice with your personal email without an auto reply nor response from them??

Named plaintiff from group 4 in non-Schengen country (Romania) , I just received an e-mail to check my ESC page. The page wasn't updated yet (still 1NL). Is this normal? Should I worry?

ck.jpg

Hi All,
Did any of the embassy request DS-5540 (public charge questionnaire) people who had their interview in a march near to the state department embassy closure due to the COVID-19.

How do I know if my name is included in one of the Petitions? I filled in details on some site about a month ago but did not receive any confirmation email so I do not know if it was indeed received

Hi all, mamed plaintiff from group 4 in non-Schengen country, I got scheduled for interview Tuesday 15.09 at 01:00 PM, barely managed to get a medical appointment for Monday morning. Since the embassy hasn't sent any document requirement via e-mail yet (thought that is standard but I may be wrong) can anyone post a full list of necessary documents? Is DS-5540 necessary or not?

Hi all, mamed plaintiff from group 4 in non-Schengen country, I got scheduled for interview Tuesday 15.09 at 01:00 PM, barely managed to get a medical appointment for Monday morning. Since the embassy hasn't sent any document requirement via e-mail yet (thought that is standard but I may be wrong) can anyone post a full list of necessary documents? Is DS-5540 necessary or not?

Civil Documents https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html

Other Interview docs/info https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...rview/diversity-visa-applicant-interview.html

Hi group,Is there a possibilitty that my embassy can talk to KCC and requests my case to be transferred to the embassy since we have few winners,have enough capacity and we are nonschengen country,and considering that we are mission crittical and we need fast processing? thanks

Hi guys!

Is there anyone who got an interview scheduled at the US Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia? Are they processing applications at this moment?

Hi group,Is there a possibilitty that my embassy can talk to KCC and requests my case to be transferred to the embassy since we have few winners,have enough capacity and we are nonschengen country,and considering that we are mission crittical and we need fast processing? thanks
I am in the same situation. I called KCC and they told me to call them next week since for now they are only processing those named on the plaintiff.

Mine expired in July so I just applied for a new one tonight from what I have read on here it’s ok as long as you show the receipt but it can delay the outcome. Keep me updated please!
Sorry for the late update, I just received the interview on next Thursday, and I also applied for the new AFP.
Hopefully it’ll be enough time for us to get the visa.

Let's hope we will make it. I submit my documents in March and I haven't received any conformation email but when I called KCC they told me that my case is documentarily qualified.
Hi, as I understand you sent the documents on March, but when you did submitted the Ds-260? Thank you

Johannesburg US Embassy replied to me today... still KCC is delaying
Should I email KCC and attach the embassy response??? Advice please!!!

Attachments

• 1D64EB4C-37A3-45F2-B03B-EF8A5C233118.jpeg
    1D64EB4C-37A3-45F2-B03B-EF8A5C233118.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 42