San Francisco Asylum Seekers 2019

Thank you!! I need a lot of it.
i just realized my days are back current again but it says asylum clock stopped. Ead days were not counting for last 20 days and now suddenly with the decision they are current. Seems like supervisor was sitting on it for last 20 days.

Got an update today that decision is mailed and my clock stopped. Ead days were stoped counting 20 days ago. I had filed a rebuttal back in Jan.

Anybody knows what this could mean? Too close to have a nervous breakdown.

This is great news brother and seems like approval

Its been a week and still no mail yet. No other update on their website. I am legal(employment)so not sure if thats the reason no other update.

I tried checking my i-94 info online but thats old.its frustrating in todays world we have to depend on snail mail.

My decision letter took around a month to arrive. Usps has delays nowadays. Don’t worry you’ll get it soon. They deliver it to usps after a couple of days later than your notification, add another week till you get it at least.

do you know what type of applicants they are interviewing right now?

Those who applied 4-5 years ago, or the ones that are from 2019-20?
Lawyer told me that it’s still LIFO. Those who applied in last 21 days are always priority for interview.

My decision letter took around a month to arrive. Usps has delays nowadays. Don’t worry you’ll get it soon. They deliver it to usps after a couple of days later than your notification, add another week till you get it at least.
You are right, I called the office yesterday and they told me I should get it early next week. It seems like letter was not mailed yet but the person I spoke to was very helpful and professional.

Most of the time I can reach to office by call. Worst case I left my number and they called back after 1-2 days. They're super responsive and helpful.

It's been almost 2 weeks and no letter for me. I don't think it's USPS but the asylum office. They are either backlogged or something. It's a Roller coaster ride......

I don’t know why you wait ? But is up to you;
My advise is to apply early
What's the benefit of applying again?they will reject again.Can you please advice on how and what should I do? May be a different attorney who overcome the noid issue. They were stuck with relocation issue at the home country. Everything else was ok.