San Francisco Asylum Seekers 2019

Hi all today my status changed to “next step is interview” but I didn’t received any biometrics notice till now. Will they send biometrics notice or they schedule interview directly? Please someone let me know thank you.

Hi all today my status changed to “next step is interview” but I didn’t received any biometrics notice till now. Will they send biometrics notice or they schedule interview directly? Please someone let me know thank you.
It means that a biometric appointment was just scheduled for you. You will receive the notice soon

Timeline
I589 filed on April 7th, 2020
Acknowledgement letter dated April 24th, 2020
No biometrics done yet
Sf office
150 days end on September 21st
No clue if I can apply for EAD or not
It is what it is

My lawyer told me that he went for interviews to SF office. So they are giving interviews.
do you know what type of applicants they are interviewing right now?

Those who applied 4-5 years ago, or the ones that are from 2019-20?

Got an update today that decision is mailed and my clock stopped. Ead days were stoped counting 20 days ago. I had filed a rebuttal back in Jan.

Anybody knows what this could mean? Too close to have a nervous breakdown.

Got an update today that decision is mailed and my clock stopped. Ead days were stoped counting 20 days ago. I had filed a rebuttal back in Jan.

Anybody knows what this could mean? Too close to have a nervous breakdown.
clock stopped means that final decision was sent (either approval or denial and not referral to court)