• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

Hello Family Am 2021 Selectee with case number AF (72****) i wish to make some enquires Pls.
1) Have gone through the previous years forum thoroughly but didnt see any member present The public charge form dully filled at the embassy is it a requirement to be submitted ?
2) Will an error on my University transcript on my day of birth affect me .
It should be 29/12/19** but was written 12/12/19** that is the Only error on all my docs though
Thanks every One
I will use this opportunity to thank All the moderators esp Brit Simon and Our only mum for all the help given to D.V winners both past and current

Hello Family Am 2021 Selectee with case number AF (72****) i wish to make some enquires Pls.
1) Have gone through the previous years forum thoroughly but didnt see any member present The public charge form dully filled at the embassy is it a requirement to be submitted ?
It should be 29/12/19** but was written 12/12/19** that is the Only error on all my docs though
Thanks every One
I will use this opportunity to thank All the moderators esp Brit Simon and Our only mum for all the help given to D.V winners both past and current

Congratulations DV2021 selectees.

Let me put across my first concern that I would like the experienced members of this noble forum to consider and advice accordingly.
Please, I would like to know whether to proceed with the process with the result(sssce) below:

S.S.S..C.E(Business)
English-E, Maths- A, Accounting - B, Princ. of Costing - A,
Social Studies - D, Science - D, Management - E.

Also, I have:

POLYTECHNIC
HND ACCOUNTANCY

UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Commerce

My case number is 2021AF000160XX

thanks

Thanks every One
1. Go to britsimonsays.com and read more about the new public charge form. I will advise you to fill the form and take to your interview, though no one has been asked of it at Accra embassy yet but anything can happen
2. That is not a problem
I hope your birth cert and passport bears the correct one?
You're good!

1. Go to britsimonsays.com and read more about the new public charge form. I will advise you to fill the form and take to your interview, though no one has been asked of it at Accra embassy yet but anything can happen
2. That is not a problem
I hope your birth cert and passport bears the correct one?
You're good!
Yes They bear

Thanks For Ur reply really appreciated

Hi, please I submitted my DS-260 form in July and still I haven't received a notification to submit further documents. My case number is 2021AF00014xxx,please anyone with any idea? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, please I submitted my DS-260 form in July and still I haven't received a notification to submit further documents. My case number is 2021AF00014xxx,please anyone with any idea? Thanks
You will have to be more patient I believe, watch BritSimon on Youtube and check out britsimonsays.com to be abreast with what's actually going on as we are in uncommon times.