• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

Based on what you previously described, the issue is USPS related. You need to sort that out with them.
The issue was recently address changes, which was showing vacant but now its resolved i started receiving mails there is no problem with it. My question was whether to worry about the notice from USCIS that i request for the redelivery. i received the response letter to my inquiry but the actual notice to my application still hasn't redelivered. the response letter says that they have submitted but instructed me to wait at least 15 days to be redelivered.

The issue was recently address changes, which was showing vacant but now its resolved i started receiving mails there is no problem with it. My question was whether to worry about the notice from USCIS that i request for the redelivery. i received the response letter to my inquiry but the actual notice to my application still hasn't redelivered. the response letter says that they have submitted but instructed me to wait at least 15 days to be redelivered.

So wait the 15 days first like the letter you received stated.

No, that is a response to your email request to change from CP to AOS. Typical AOS 2NL is sent when the DS260 is submitted with AOS selected, or when the DV administrative fee payment is made (for those who did not submit the DS-260 form.
Thank you so much Sm1smom! I sent DV fee on Friday. So I’ll wait. Thank you so much. Have a great weekend!

folks, there is some activity ongoing! I just received interview notice. I still don't have biometric appointment. There is a list of items I must bring with me which I feel comfortable with. The only exception is Medical exam results. I have sent them with the package in a closed envelope and don't have copies. Should I contact the civil sergeant or I can ignore this as it is already there?
Hi @ysim congrats! this is reassuring, especially since, unlike others reported earlier, you seem to have filed in a "normal" post-COVID timing. Fingers crossed though as things are still very much in the air for all of us. Wonder if you followed up with USCIS/KCC after you had sent your package and if anything is reflected in the online status check? Thank you and good luck.

Hi @ysim congrats! this is reassuring, especially since, unlike others reported earlier, you seem to have filed in a "normal" post-COVID timing. Fingers crossed though as things are still very much in the air for all of us. Wonder if you followed up with USCIS/KCC after you had sent your package and if anything is reflected in the online status check? Thank you and good luck.
My interview is scheduled for one month from now. In this dynamic time everything can happen, so I am not relaxed at all. No online updates. The state is still "Fingerprint Fee Was Received". I didn't follow up at any step, I was just waiting patiently.

This seems to me as a situation where FOs are going ahead and scheduling interviews well in advance knowing that biometrics will be scheduled before that. As we know, ASCs are opening up July 13, with first bio letters only being sent starting tomorrow. So, I guess that it's entirely possible that FOs are just not waiting for Bio letters, but know that they will be sent in advance of the interview anyways.
This is just my opinion on the matter. In any case, this is a great development.

This seems to me as a situation where FOs are going ahead and scheduling interviews well in advance knowing that biometrics will be scheduled before that. As we know, ASCs are opening up July 13, with first bio letters only being sent starting tomorrow. So, I guess that it's entirely possible that FOs are just not waiting for Bio letters, but know that they will be sent in advance of the interview anyways.
This is just my opinion on the matter. In any case, this is a great development.
Lottery cases are shipped to Field Offices on average 10 days after they are received by NBC. Interviews are scheduled by FOs but biometrics are scheduled by NBC. In normal situation since NBC works on first-come first serve basis all people are scheduled for biometrics roughly 2 or 3 weeks after receiving NOA letter. But now that application support centers are closed and cases already in FOs interview appointment might be scheduled before biometrics appointment.

I've been waiting to receive an interview date by Los Angeles FO since late October 2019 (also completed biometrics then) and for this purpose, I asked an expedite request which hasn't been assigned to an officer yet. How long do you think it would take to get a response for my expedite request?

I also asked my Congressman's office to submit a congressional inquiry last week, but still waiting for an answer. Anyone went through a similar path and knows the approximate timeline to these injuries?

I've been waiting to receive an interview date by Los Angeles FO since late October 2019 (also completed biometrics then) and for this purpose, I asked an expedite request which hasn't been assigned to an officer yet. How long do you think it would take to get a response for my expedite request?

I also asked my Congressman's office to submit a congressional inquiry last week, but still waiting for an answer. Anyone went through a similar path and knows the approximate timeline to these injuries?

Since you’ve clearly chosen to disregard the suggestion to exercise some patience and allow the processes you’ve initiated to at least unfold, maybe you should be directing all these questions to your lawyer.

Sorry if this question has been already asked. Form I-944 Instruction on Health Insurance says: Provide a transcript copy of the IRS Form 8963 Report of Health Insurance Provider Information, Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit (PTC), and a copy of Form 1095A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement. Do I need to request those forms from IRS or should I fill them out and attach to my package?

While I was doing my tax report for 2019, there is a question: "Have you ever applied to be a green card holder?" I submitted my DS-260 at 3/2020. Should the answer to this question be NO ? ( Because I didn't submit my DS-260 at 2019)

Hi guys! To everyone who was unable to register IRS account. They finally started sending activation codes by mail (5 to 10 calendar days).

In my case I have to wait for another 2 weeks as I changed my current address in the system today and obviously they are not updating right away in all their systems. So frustrating!!! But still it's a good news!

Hi guys! To everyone who was unable to register IRS account. They finally started sending activation codes by mail (5 to 10 calendar days).

In my case I have to wait for another 2 weeks as I changed my current address in the system today and obviously they are not updating right away in all their systems. So frustrating!!! But still it's a good news!
Great news! Thanks for the update!

I've just requested it, hopefully everything will be fine :)

Miami FO now closed until further notice.

Also, they have updated part of the site with ASCs openings (although it's quite confusing)

Also, they have updated part of the site with ASCs openings (although it's quite confusing)

So, they are reopening on 20th of July, not 13th as they told us :( With all this second waves that is happening right now, every delay is supper risky for us...

What about ASCs that are not listed there?
First they said they will reopen it on July 13. Now it says July 20. They pushed it one week again. That's horrible!

I was assuming that maybe those who are not on list might reopen on July 13. Seems unlikely though.
This second wave certainly makes things unpredictable, but we can hope for the best :) And as for ASCs, I guess that giving Biometrics at FOs at the day of the interview is still an option.