• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

folks, there is some activity ongoing! I just received interview notice. I still don't have biometric appointment. There is a list of items I must bring with me which I feel comfortable with. The only exception is Medical exam results. I have sent them with the package in a closed envelope and don't have copies. Should I contact the civil sergeant or I can ignore this as it is already there?
Great news!I pray that everything goes well.You are our hope.

I don't think it's a good idea to write here based on your speculation rather than a solid source of information. Especially in this situation right now, every single comment has an impact.
It's not an speculation. On webinar they said they will phase reopen ASCs. Phased reopening is nothing but opening at way lesser capacity than full capacity.

folks, there is some activity ongoing! I just received interview notice. I still don't have biometric appointment. There is a list of items I must bring with me which I feel comfortable with. The only exception is Medical exam results. I have sent them with the package in a closed envelope and don't have copies. Should I contact the civil sergeant or I can ignore this as it is already there?

Congratulations. Your IL is a generic one, you don’t need to contact your CS for a new medical exam report, although they should have given you a copy of the one you sent in with your AOS package for your personal records. The medical report request is assuming you didn’t include the medical report with your AOS package.

QUESTION: Should I send a copy of my Medical exam that was given me by doctor and bring envelope to the interview? Or should I send a sealed envelop? According to instructions they only need copies. What`s the best way to do it?

Great news!!!
Fingers crossed!

Hey guys,

Did anyone solved the issue with IRS (open IRS online account or get the transcripts from them)? I'm referring to those that had the issue opening IRS account from start.

I am checking with IRS every week and no luck :(

Hey guys,

Did anyone solved the issue with IRS (open IRS online account or get the transcripts from them)? I'm referring to those that had the issue opening IRS account from start.

I'm checking literally every day! And still no luck.
I really hope that this thing will not be a show stopper. Especially since I literally had around just 9 months of part time college job that I have had fully documented through my pay stubs, w2 and tax return.

QUESTION: Should I send a copy of my Medical exam that was given me by doctor and bring envelope to the interview? Or should I send a sealed envelop? According to instructions they only need copies. What`s the best way to do it?

Where did you read the instruction that says they only need copies of the medical report?

Attached is the list of items i need to bring. Thanks all, I will try too reach the doctor!
All supportive docs are already sent together with the package

I forgot to get a copy of my CS exam as well initially, before filing as I was readying the packet. Then I called the CS he just told me to bring him back the sealed envelope and he opened it made a copy on the spot and then put the original in a new enveloped and sealed it. He also had digital backup copy and wanted to email me but I wanted the exact copies xerox copy.

So, if you contact your CS he might have backup and just email it to you. But it shouldn't be an issue if you have sent it already, that is a generic letter.

Good luck man, I remember you were worried about being current as your number was high! See it worked out. Be positive.

Hey guys,

Hi @Sero1033. Yes, I tried a couple of times and then registered my IRS acc, I sent AOS package a week ago, so before that I got the transcript but only for 2018, 2019 isn't processed.

Sorry for the ridiculous question. But I’m just worried and want to make sure, is this 2nd NL?

Attachments

• 78C41D94-AE29-466B-8902-A925B134BA09.jpeg
    78C41D94-AE29-466B-8902-A925B134BA09.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 60
I got email from KCC.

Thanks for the quick reply, I got an email from KCC, but no PDFs or anything else attached! Is this email a 2nd NL?

No, that is a response to your email request to change from CP to AOS. Typical AOS 2NL is sent when the DS260 is submitted with AOS selected, or when the DV administrative fee payment is made (for those who did not submit the DS-260 form.

HI Mom,
i previously wrote here about my address change and notice which was returned back to the USCIS. They have mailed me recently a letter which indicates that they had submitted the duplicate of my notice again and instructed me to wait at least 15 days the notice to be redelivered. I was wondering, if both has been submitted at the same time why i received this response letter but my notice still hasn't been delivered? in online case status it showing that my request to redeliver my notice is completed. Should i worry about or still wait on it. Thank you.

HI Mom,
i previously wrote here about my address change and notice which was returned back to the USCIS. They have mailed me recently a letter which indicates that they had submitted the duplicate of my notice again and instructed me to wait at least 15 days the notice to be redelivered. I was wondering, if both has been submitted at the same time why i received this response letter but my notice still hasn't been delivered? in online case status it showing that my request to redeliver my notice is completed. Should i worry about or still wait on it. Thank you.

Based on what you previously described, the issue is USPS related. You need to sort that out with them.