• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Does anyone have a clear idea why KCC didn’t publish visa bulletin for June until now? It seems like they will not send 2nl

KCC doesn’t publish the visa bulletin, the department of state does. The vast majority of visas dealt with in the VB have nothing to do with KCC.

when did you received it,could you submit a screenshot of email with date ,cause at this time we only need facts,we had enough rumors ,thank you
On May 5 and I also mentioned before that my CN is in the mid 30ies. You don’t have to believe me but I wouldn’t understand how I could benefit from lying about it.

On May 5 and I also mentioned before that my CN is in the mid 30ies. You don’t have to believe me but I wouldn’t understand how I could benefit from lying about it.

It would still be great to see the screenshot of the email just to make sure you're not mistaking it with the automatic email sent after you upload the documents.

It’s because those two countries have a very high amount of selectees and simply due to the time left and the embassy’s Capacity they are not able to interview all of them.
Yes- so as no interviews have taken place since mid March or thereabouts there has been no way to move forward on these numbers yet from the last VB.

I hope that KCC will start sending documents confirmation emails and 2nls in coming days or by the start of next week .

I think it depends on the overall situation, especially the one in your country. Is your country still under lockdown?

I think it depends on the overall situation, especially the one in your country. Is your country still under lockdown?
No, everything is opened again: restaurants, all activities , everyone is come back to work and from 3 of June we will reopen also our borders with others Europeans countries.

No, everything is opened again: restaurants, all activities , everyone is come back to work and from 3 of June we will reopen also our borders with others Europeans countries.

Don't forget, in mid March, DOS gave their American staff at the embassies the option to go somewhere (like returning to the USA) if they were in a country that made them feel less safe. Some embassy staff might have done that particularly in countries like UK, Spain and Italy where the pandemic has been very impactful. That means they would need to return to those countries. Now that in itself could be challenging - in Spain for instance entry is either not allowed, or a person has to go into a strict two week self quarantine. That could be problematic for some returning staff.

My point is, just because a country sees partial reopening, the mechanics for US embassies reopening might be more complicated.

Again, I know everyone wants black and white answers - but there are none.

It's a little disheartening to see some of the confusion on this thread about KCC and why they made cases current and how to get answers. I have been explaining that for weeks and haven't got anything wrong as far as I can figure out, so people should surely understand I am giving accurate info. I'm not sure how else I can explain it to get the points across....

Do you think with only 2 months left to be interviewed everyone can get his 2nl those who got their interviews canceled and those who got the document confirmation letter? How they will deal with the embassies capacity?

It's a little disheartening to see some of the confusion on this thread about KCC and why they made cases current and how to get answers. I have been explaining that for weeks and haven't got anything wrong as far as I can figure out, so people should surely understand I am giving accurate info. I'm not sure how else I can explain it to get the points across....

Indeed Simon. A lot of these folks do not know or understand how KCC operates, but keep going on and on. I understand many are upset, disappointed, frustrated, angry, etc - the truth is people just have to wait and see. There’s nothing they can do about this situation.

Many here think of KCC as a vastly large organization solely dedicated to working on DV 2020 cases. KCC’s mandate is beyond that. KCC is a centralized processing facility for petition-based nonimmigrant visa programs and for the Diversity Visa program. KCC operates through contract workers, and as such as to contend with a high attrition rate. As of mid to late 2019, KCC had 430 contract employees of which just 21 of those are dedicated to DV cases (and I doubt that number is vastly different as of today). These 21 employees are responsible for handling phone calls and email inquiries about the program, processing the electronic visa applications from DV selectees, scheduling overseas interviews, and working with USCIS to process selectees already in the United States. They also ensure compliance with DV program rules, eliminates duplicate applications, and prescreens every case for fraud indicators.

So every time you guys inundate them with calls and emails regarding your particular case, try to remember these are equally stressed out, over worked, underpaid human beings.

Anyone interested can read up more on KCC’s operations here

Do you think with only 2 months left to be interviewed everyone can get his 2nl those who got their interviews canceled and those who got the document confirmation letter? How they will deal with the embassies capacity?

That depends on when embassies reopen. There are no guarantees here - there are no predictions. Everything is up in the air, and much as we would like to, we cannot control it.

So can you explain those things in short points again Brit ,maybe we will get a clearer point .thanks