Waiting Asylum decision

So I called the court and yes indeed I was referred but they still didn’t receive the actual file to send me a NTA . He said it should be next week or so.

I’m calling my lawyer to make arrangements and work on what we need to improve :D wish me luck
Sorry for that .does they require u to sign off

Hi guys,

I just received my SSN today, but the thing is I havent received my EAD card (although already received approval notice mail form USCIS).

I read some info that EAD should be received first then SSN a week or two after that. is this normal? or does it mean my EAD card is lost when USCIS mail it to me (post office problem) ?

I also havent received the reschedulling date to appear in court for master hearing (LA court). it was cancelled due to Covid-19. any one has the same situation with me? any info? my lawyer office in LA still closed, probably until July :(

stay safe guys!

Hi guys,

I just received my SSN today, but the thing is I havent received my EAD card (although already received approval notice mail form USCIS).

I read some info that EAD should be received first then SSN a week or two after that. is this normal? or does it mean my EAD card is lost when USCIS mail it to me (post office problem) ?

I also havent received the reschedulling date to appear in court for master hearing (LA court). it was cancelled due to Covid-19. any one has the same situation with me? any info? my lawyer office in LA still closed, probably until July :(

stay safe guys!

LA courts take forever smh hope you get an appointment soon.

Regarding the permit don’t worry about it can’t get lost because it comes in priority mail with tracking and everything. They are just slow

It won’t show due to the pandemic delays. You have to call your local court and speak to a human and they will give you info ;D
Maryam1119 I called my local court, she told me that no case was found, she said we might not receive it yet or on it's way...idk...my decision was mailed in May 5th though

Maryam1119 I called my local court, she told me that no case was found, she said we might not receive it yet or on it's way...idk...my decision was mailed in May 5th though
If you changed your address, you'd better check the mailbox in your former place. USCIS is bad at updating addresses

I have inquired about my case by email and got an update: “You will be rescheduled for a follow up interview sometime in the future once USCIS resume normal operation.” Does it mean that I’m gonna have a second interview? What may be a reason?

My friend got her approval notice October 2019 and they sent her EAD with A05 when she put down c9. Now that it is expired she is applying again and confused what she needed to put down as category, c9 or a5?

I have inquired about my case by email and got an update: “You will be rescheduled for a follow up interview sometime in the future once USCIS resume normal operation.” Does it mean that I’m gonna have a second interview? What may be a reason?

Yes

When did u sent the email for the inquire ..??
And also the respond u got is most likely u are getting a second chance to fill some gaps in your story that's why they going to reschedule another interview which is good.....Because is better than getting a referral to court which is longer process and mostly takes years.
Good Luck!

It can be just mistake. Ask them one more time if you going to have second interview. Sometimes they overlook that person already had interview.
Especially now when everyone ask about rescheduling date and they give the same answers to everyone.

My friend got her approval notice October 2019 and they sent her EAD with A05 when she put down c9. Now that it is expired she is applying again and confused what she needed to put down as category, c9 or a5?
I think her correct category: “Asylee (Granted Asylum)--(a)(5).”

what next , if refereed to court, there is 8%-20% to win , so they will deport if is decline?

Who told you that ? xD
chances in court are better because your lawyer does all the defense and talking.

If your luck is way bad and you got rejected you can appeal the decision also

It can be just mistake. Ask them one more time if you going to have second interview. Sometimes they overlook that person already had interview.
Especially now when everyone ask about rescheduling date and they give the same answers to everyone.
I will. Thank you