Asylum decisions 2019-2020

Hopefully you will get your approval from court, As practice shows most people got their approval from court. wishing you a great time

so you didn't go to immigration court?because we just received notice to go for master hearing in front of a judge .
nothing about your case, just talking about general steps...After MCH its going to be IMH, right? Just wondering whats the next step after IMH (if not approved)?

I am waiting for my asylum decision after rebuttal in January. Its been more than two months, clock stopped but asylum clock still running. Not sure what's going on.

nothing about your case, just talking about general steps...After MCH its going to be IMH, right? Just wondering whats the next step after IMH (if not approved)?
You will be asked to leave the country, if you are not appealing the decision. If you are already in ice custody and are not appealing the judgement you will be deported.

I am waiting for my asylum decision after rebuttal in January. Its been more than two months, clock stopped but asylum clock still running. Not sure what's going on.
Whenever a change happens to your asylum case, the clock number stops counting but it says it is currently running. No one can tell what this means but something has changed. perhaps the NOID triggered it.

Whenever a change happens to your asylum case, the clock number stops counting but it says it is currently running. No one can tell what this means but something has changed. perhaps the NOID triggered it.
Clock stopped after 2 weeks of submitting NOID response.

You will be asked to leave the country, if you are not appealing the decision. If you are already in ice custody and are not appealing the judgement you will be deported.
Thansk Bro. Looks like you've good experience & knowledge on the process.

can you please tell me the general process, If one appeals after IMH denial and further steps...I believe, if again appeal fails then goes to?

Thansk Bro. Looks like you've good experience & knowledge on the process.

can you please tell me the general process, If one appeals after IMH denial and further steps...I believe, if again appeal fails then goes to?
If the board of immigration appeals fails it will go to the Supreme Court. If they overrule the IJ's decision, the case will be sent back immigration court. Are you waiting for the court hearing?

If the board of immigration appeals fails it will go to the Supreme Court. If they overrule the IJ's decision, the case will be sent back immigration court. Are you waiting for the court hearing?
Not yet...Need to start the case but had to wait due to present situation

I had my interview on dec 9 and the AO gave me a letter to collect the decision in 15 days . My attorney received a call 5 days before the decision date mentioned in the letter from the asylum office that the decision will be mailed. I am still waiting. It's hard to survive with 3 kids, praying to God to relieve the pain and suffering for us soon.
my friend get interview at dec last year, and today he get a05 card, even his website is still show pending.

Hello Everyone , hope you all are doing well . I am new in this forum and I would like to share my experience with you guys , I have been watching this forum so far and read all the comment and seen good faith come by . So I applied first time for my interview in April 2019 , I was pregnant at that time and should give birth same date of the interview I didn’t have choice I rescheduled for my interview that stop my clock and after a year I got a second day for my interview in January 29 2020 , the interview goes well and the AO was kind and at the end she told me that they would be mailed me my decision in two weeks . I wonder that two weeks after she called my lawyer and said she wanna see me back and ask me some question about my case , we went back and the second interview took more hours than the old one . At the end she asked me to bring two proof of evidence who were missing in my case so just after that she would give her decision she gave me 16 days . We have got those proof and sent it directly to Uscis office in lately February 28 . Until now I didn’t get the feedback from her I don’t know if it’s due to corona virus shutdown or they still working on the proof I added , ni any email. Just my case status showing me that . My decision is pending and I have to wait 150 days to be eligible for the EAD and also my case has been pending with Uscis for 104 days and my portion Uscis EAD clock currently running. What does it means? Please help me to understand

Hello Everyone , hope you all are doing well . I am new in this forum and I would like to share my experience with you guys , I have been watching this forum so far and read all the comment and seen good faith come by . So I applied first time for my interview in April 2019 , I was pregnant at that time and should give birth same date of the interview I didn’t have choice I rescheduled for my interview that stop my clock and after a year I got a second day for my interview in January 29 2020 , the interview goes well and the AO was kind and at the end she told me that they would be mailed me my decision in two weeks . I wonder that two weeks after she called my lawyer and said she wanna see me back and ask me some question about my case , we went back and the second interview took more hours than the old one . At the end she asked me to bring two proof of evidence who were missing in my case so just after that she would give her decision she gave me 16 days . We have got those proof and sent it directly to Uscis office in lately February 28 . Until now I didn’t get the feedback from her I don’t know if it’s due to corona virus shutdown or they still working on the proof I added , ni any email. Just my case status showing me that . My decision is pending and I have to wait 150 days to be eligible for the EAD and also my case has been pending with Uscis for 104 days and my portion Uscis EAD clock currently running. What does it means? Please help me to understand
It seems like you got NOID and then after rebuttal you are waiting for the decision. Is your days count is correct? It seems like you have good chance of getting approved provided those two witnesses were good enough to convince AO.which office did you apply?

Thank you Chokidar for your response . If what you said is true , I will keep praying and cross my finger so that I get my approval it really hard stressful . The two prove was my father death certificate and my original birth certificate . To reply to your as question it’s was at Newark office

Yes waiting for my decision since jan. Did you get a NOID and is your clock still stopped.[/QUi don’t know if it was a NOID or something else but what I know is that after the interview she gave my lawyer a paper a mentionnés that cause at the second interview I struggled a bit in response she wanted we bring her too prove of my identity , who were my father death certificate and my birth certificate. My my call still running and my Uscis Case has been pending for 104 days

How come your clock shows 104 days. Did you not apply in April 2019? it should be over 300 days. You can apply for EAD.
I don't know if the officers are working these days. I have only heard cases being approved from the LA office so far.
NOID is issued for those who are in legal status. If you came here on a B1/B2 visa, you won't get NOID