• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

N a
[QUOTE="FRAN 2020AF30XXX, post: 2519090, member:Is the cost of xrays inclusive as in included in the whole medical package fee?have heard some people saying that xrays are done at Nairobi hospital, so wondering.
All medicals done at IOM, then the IOM van ferries you to Nairobi Hospital for the xrays. So yeah, the medical fee is inclusive of xrays.

Did you ride the van to Nairobi Hospital :oops:
Don't give wrong information @Winnyrats
I won't give you wrong info. The medical is divided into two days or sections, first part your medical history and vaccination, second part x-rays done at Nairobi hospital where by you are ferried by IOM van. I will get a medical experience for you so that you can see

I won't give you wrong info. The medical is divided into two days or sections, first part your medical history and vaccination, second part x-rays done at Nairobi hospital where by you are ferried by IOM van. I will get a medical experience for you so that you can see

It helps to look at how old the information you’re trying to share is before sharing it. That 2013 post you were going by is outdated and no longer relevant. It has been deleted accordingly to guard against members being unintentionally misled.

So much has changed since 2013!! I was DV2013 - we still had to submit paper DS230 back then, not online DS260 like now. Definitely not a good idea to look at years old experiences.

Please note USCIS deals with immigration applications for people already in the US. Embassy and consular operations fall under the Department of State. Your local embassy website and DoS generally should be your information source if you are looking for information about the embassy, especially now that different countries have different lockdown etc rules in place.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/suspension-of-routine-visa-services.html

Please note USCIS deals with immigration applications for people already in the US. Embassy and consular operations fall under the Department of State. Your local embassy website and DoS generally should be your information source if you are looking for information about the embassy, especially now that different countries have different lockdown etc rules in place.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/suspension-of-routine-visa-services.html
Noted.