Waiting Asylum decision

Hello friends, is anyone here who has applied for Asylum in New-York Office on or around July of 2017? Has anyone from that time been interviewed?
Or It would be just good to know approximate wait time. It's been more than 2 years.
Hi
We applied in the same month and same year 2017 in Newark Asylum office still waiting for the interview

if it is user defined error, your wife case is being updated on the system now. the case status will probably be updated soon.
Uscis send another receipt for biometric and interview of my spouse why they send two different receipt number of my spouse

Applied August 2018
First biometric me and my wife SEP 2018
First interview Dec 2018
Second biometric of my spouse Dec 2019
Spouse interview January 2020

Applied August 2018
First biometric me and my wife SEP 2018
First interview Dec 2018
Second biometric of my spouse Dec 2019
Spouse interview January 2020
Make sure your spouse won't say anything that contradicts your own statements.
Which office? Do you guys live in a different town than the main city office? (it took them 4 months to schedule the first interview for you)

Make sure your spouse won't say anything that contradicts your own statements.
Which office? Do you guys live in a different town than the main city office? (it took them 4 months to schedule the first interview for you)
Thanks for reply yea we live in different town 3 hour far from main town

Hi there,

posting this after reading all of your posts from the page 60, i must say you guys are making me scared and hopeful at the same time.

this the page i see today and it is after 2 interviews and hell of a struggle, i know its not easy but we all are on a same boat and trying to help each other, though we do help each other sometime we scare others with wrong information which is been shared a lot in this forum by not so informed people.

and i must say thank you to the people who are very kind and wise to guide the others.

lets pray for me and people like me at this point.

this is the story of me :)
Could you please share your time ?

Hi there,

posting this after reading all of your posts from the page 60, i must say you guys are making me scared and hopeful at the same time.

this the page i see today and it is after 2 interviews and hell of a struggle, i know its not easy but we all are on a same boat and trying to help each other, though we do help each other sometime we scare others with wrong information which is been shared a lot in this forum by not so informed people.

and i must say thank you to the people who are very kind and wise to guide the others.

lets pray for me and people like me at this point.

this is the story of me :)
When did you apply ?when was your 1st and 2d interview ?

It’s been more than a year since my interview and still no decision.

1. I have also worked using Asylum EAD in 2019, does that violate my current status (F1)?
2. If my asylum gets denied, does that mean I will be now referred to court? instead of receiving NOID?

Anyone who has been in similar situation, kindly put your two cents.

1. I have also worked using Asylum EAD in 2019, does that violate my current status (F1)?
2. If my asylum gets denied, does that mean I will be now referred to court? instead of receiving NOID?

I am in the same boat. I was interviewed in January 2019 and still waiting for the decision. Did you call or inquiry about your case?

It's a complex matter and I've seen mixed responses to it online. Some lawyers say it's a violation and some say it's perfectly fine to work with asylum EAD.
I found this old thread (from a April 2019). Somebody is claims that they worked with asylum EAD, they maintained F status and they were able to get OPT after graduation. here is the LINK

I'm curious about what type of job you got with your EAD? was it a part time job since you had to attend school in the meanwhile as well.

This is my problem as well. I had my interview in January 2019, after about one month the online status was showing "My Decision is Pending" but after a few weeks it changed to "My Application is Pending"
I made several inquiries at the Asylum office but the guys there seem not to understand my inquiry........All the say is that "there problem with that, that is how it shows.
Still waiting for decision to-date, I am just super frustrated

This is my problem as well. I had my interview in January 2019, after about one month the online status was showing "My Decision is Pending" but after a few weeks it changed to "My Application is Pending"
I made several inquiries at the Asylum office but the guys there seem not to understand my inquiry........All the say is that "there problem with that, that is how it shows.
Still waiting for decision to-date, I am just super frustrated
When did you apply?
If you applied before 2018, your decision is not a priority.
Which office?

i do think it violates your status you are fine .
a question if you do not mind , what is the COP? is it one of the counties whos citizens banned by Trump?

i do think it violates your status you are fine .
a question if you do not mind , what is the COP? is it one of the counties whos citizens banned by Trump?
@nss2009 What is your basis for saying that it is okay for an F1 student to use an Asylum EAD to work? Requirements for F1 status are very clear, including how they treat working.