• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery winners who are married meet here

Pls can i change email address i used when registering dvlottery?

Pls can i change my email address i used to register dvlottery

Last edited by a moderator:

Please stop double posting like Simon already said.

And no, you can't make any change to the eDV registration.

No. but it doesn't matter because they don't email you. You find out if you win by checking the website. Then IF you are selected you can update any contact details as necessary in the DS260 form.

Dude, calm down. Relax. The chances of winning are less than once in every 100 tries. So that means you are very unlikely to have won. So - just chill out and wait for May.

Hi my wife recently won the 2017 lottery and she played as single and we had our plans to get married in December this year. So we just did the court wedding in july and latter filled in the form in August as married. please i really need your advice to handle our interview AF

Hi my wife recently won the 2017 lottery and she played as single and we had our plans to get married in December this year. So we just did the court wedding in july and latter filled in the form in August as married. please i really need your advice to handle our interview AF

You have done everything fine. But you should expect to be asked to show proof the relationship existed prior to the DV lottery win. Photos of trips together, shared bills, phone or email records - anything like that that can be dated.

You have done everything fine. But you should expect to be asked to show proof the relationship existed prior to the DV lottery win. Photos of trips together, shared bills, phone or email records - anything like that that can be dated.
Thanks very much @Britsimon we have photos of our history, we have have our previous text messages to each other but i do not know how we are going to use the phone text messages. Is it that we show them on the phone or what?

I would print them out....
Thanks @Britsimon.. please i have another issue about my wife's names. On filling the initial entry you know they always ask of first middle and last name but she had 4 names so we use just 3 names instead of the four 4 names she has but on the DS260 we corrected and inputted all the names i dont know if that is a problem and how can we correct that if we need to. Thanks

Thanks @Britsimon.. please i have another issue about my wife's names. On filling the initial entry you know they always ask of first middle and last name but she had 4 names so we use just 3 names instead of the four 4 names she has but on the DS260 we corrected and inputted all the names i dont know if that is a problem and how can we correct that if we need to. Thanks

The middle name field can hold more than one name. Although it is not critical, as she is the derivative, I would correct it. Unlock.

http://britsimonsays.com/faq/how-do-i-unlock-my-ds260/

My girlfriend has won and we’ve decided to marry and go together since she can’t leave me behind but the issue is that she is far away from me though we’re in same country (Ghana)
Please I need advices on how to go about it.

My girlfriend has won and we’ve decided to marry and go together since she can’t leave me behind but the issue is that she is far away from me though we’re in same country (Ghana)
Please I need advices on how to go about it.

Your girlfriend is currently far away from you, but she can’t leave you behind - that’s a bit oxymoronic.

Anyway, the only solution is to get married if you wish to benefit as her derivative. And be ready for the marriage to be highly scrutinized of course - you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your marriage is not a GC marriage.

Your girlfriend is currently far away from you, but she can’t leave you behind - that’s a bit oxymoronic.

Anyway, the only solution is to get married if you wish to benefit as her derivative. And be ready for the marriage to be highly scrutinized of course - you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your marriage is not a GC marriage.
Thank you boss