Kinky Dee

Please i need an Asylum Lawyer that can help me with my court referal.

Decision says i met the definition of an Asylee but why didn't i go to another state in my country to settle.

If you have some money avvo.com is a great tool to find any type of lawyer in your state. Otherwise, you can google terms like "california public defender," "Oregon pro bono immigration lawyers," Kentucky immigrant services," "Michigan immigrant assistance," etc, to give a few examples. This could help you find qualified immigration attorneys who work on a pro bono or sliding fee basis.

Please i need an Asylum Lawyer that can help me with my court referal.

Decision says i met the definition of an Asylee but why didn't i go to another state in my country to settle.
If your persecutor is another religious group in Nigeria and not the government, this is a valid question to ask from you because the government will persecute you anywhere within the country but another religious group/militia may not have power in some regions. You should come up with a compelling answer for this question in front of the IJ

If your persecutor is another religious group in Nigeria and not the government, this is a valid question to ask from you because the government will persecute you anywhere within the country but another religious group/militia may not have power in some regions. You should come up with a compelling answer for this question in front of the IJ
Very helpful thanks.

Am still looking out thou bcos i dont have the amount money
Which city are you in? I believe there are many pro bono lawyers out there. In Chicago, the NIJC works with many law firms, and they always have many on standby to help. There similar organizations around. Without a lawyer, you can't win the case.

I didn't get a Probono Lawyer.

I got an Attorney says i hv a good case
The lawyer just wants your money. I don't think you have a good case. Considering Nigeria has many peaceful states and You will need solid proof to show the threat on your life.

The lawyer just wants your money. I don't think you have a good case. Considering Nigeria has many peaceful states and You will need solid proof to show the threat on your life.

Nigeria has peaceful states, but not without mosques and Muslims, My Cousins always tell me the mosque is a network and i cant hide for too long.
If i hide for 15 years and on the 16th year am killed or my husband
Or my daughter is kidnapped islamized circumcised or married out as a child
Sweetheart wat have i achieved????

My case is peculiar
Its Religious and FGM threat on my Daughter.
Forced conversation to Islam, From Christianity of i and my husband, forced Islamic wedding....so much toture of i my children and my husband.

Apostacy is real

I have a very strong case

Hope this helps. Just click on the state where you're located. Then see what attorneys practice immigration and immigration/deportation relief. The list was updated just last month, July 2019. Best of luck

Thanks for your concern.
I got an Attorney

Nigeria has peaceful states, but not without mosques and Muslims, My Cousins always tell me the mosque is a network and i cant hide for too long.

My case is peculiar
Forced conversation to Islam, From Christianity of i and my husband, forced Islamic wedding....so much toture of i my children and my husband.

Apostacy is real

You do certainly. Get a good lawyer dear

My case is peculiar

Apostacy is real

That is kinda weird. I have a close friend from Nigeria and he is now in California. He is Christian and his neighbors are muslims and he said we most of the time hang out together and attend the same school. He came here recently married with an american woman who he met in britain while he was pursuing a degree there.

That is kinda weird. I have a close friend from Nigeria and he is now in California. He is Christian and his neighbors are muslims and he said we most of the time hang out together and attend the same school. He came here recently married with an american woman who he met in britain while he was pursuing a degree there.

My case is deep.
Peculiar and not all muslims are Fanatics.
Am not a Christian from birth am an ex muslim.

When u say Government do you mean federal, state or Local government?

One of my Prosecutors is a Traditional ruler. They re considered Local Government payrolled by State Governor.