• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Hi all

I am dv selectee CN 2020AF00025***

I have a few questions.

1. In EDV entry, I listed No children as they are all over 21. In the DS 260 form, the question, Do You have Children?

Do I answer yes and list all my over 21 children then click "They will not be immigrating with me?" Or should I click No even though I have children. It does not give that clause of under 21 unmarried or over 21 too. Only that I should include children, step children etc

2. In EDV entry, I entered my middle name as last family name. Which what the family uses. Going through your previous years, it states, correct it on DS 260 form and put the EDV name in the alias part. Did I get that correct?

3. My wife accidentally clicked No other names yet her birth certificate states her father's name. Would that be a problem?

4. The death certificate of my mother has a name issue. Her middle name has been mispelt by one letter. My birth certificate however has her correct names. Would this be an issue? All other dates match. Her birth and death.

5. I have been denied a visa is what I would pick in that part that has that and or ...or.... However, I cannot recall why I was denied a tourist visa. I do remember the interviewer telling me I could still reapply months later if I wanted. I never did though.

I will highly appreciate your help on this. Thank you.
Put yes you have children

Is a parent's death certificate a requirement for the interview in the case of a principal applicant? We've never applied for one...

Hi Kenyan family, I'm really having issues with applying for our passports. After queuing the whole of Thursday morning, my son's birth certificate was found to have an error. Now we are back to square one.
@Davie254 , did you succeed in getting yours?

Hi Kenyan family, I'm really having issues with applying for our passports. After queuing the whole of Thursday morning, my son's birth certificate was found to have an error. Now we are back to square one.
@Davie254 , did you succeed in getting yours?

Hey @Maggie.n remember what I said in the previous post. The biggest challenge greencard selectees in Kenya will have is getting the new passport. I saw someone complain on BBW that since April and all he is told is....processing.

Hey @Maggie.n remember what I said in the previous post. The biggest challenge greencard selectees in Kenya will have is getting the new passport. I saw someone complain on BBW that since April and all he is told is....processing.
It's truly frustrating. Getting leave days is hard enough. I'm wondering whether going the agents way would help even if it's expensive. What is BBW btw?

It's truly frustrating. Getting leave days is hard enough. I'm wondering whether going the agents way would help even if it's expensive. What is BBW btw?
Do not use agents. Just be patient and considering your number won't be current anytime soon, let it process on its own. I have a friend who started in May. He was told he can pick them up tomorrow. So almost 3 months.

Do not use agents. Just be patient and considering your number won't be current anytime soon, let it process on its own. I have a friend who started in May. He was told he can pick them up tomorrow. So almost 3 months.
I applied mine in June still waiting patiently.

Thanks @Jean90 , I'll leave it in God's hands. I'll go back next week.