Waiting Asylum decision

Just got back from my second interview, it was a Little intense than the first. I pray all go well, was told decision will be mailed.

How long ago was your first interview ? Also, what office ?
I am also being called for a second interview, after almost 10 months of waiting for decision... do you have any suggestion for me based on your experience ???

How long ago was your first interview ? Also, what office ?
I am also being called for a second interview, after almost 10 months of waiting for decision... do you have any suggestion for me based on your experience ???

I will about 3months, was ask more questions about what happened and this time a Little Dipper. I was interviewed for more then 2hrs.

I will about 3months, was ask more questions about what happened and this time a Little Dipper. I was interviewed for more then 2hrs.
Hey did u just mean u had ur fisrt interview about three months ago and later called for a second interview by the same officer?
Did u receive the notice for second interview by mail or through phone call ? Share pls

Hey did u just mean u had ur fisrt interview about three months ago and later called for a second interview by the same officer?
Did u receive the notice for second interview by mail or through phone call ? Share pls

Sorry for the typo, I had my first interview in February and was asked to come back for decision. A day before I ought to go, wAs called not to come because they needed more questioning and more evidences. Later on I got a mail, letting me know what to bring and when to come for the interview.

Hi guys yesterday, yesterday my status changed to decesion was maild and my clock days was 931 and this morning is 932 what that mean?

Hi guys, is there anyone here who has been interviewed in the Nebraska office since January 9, 2019 and who has already received his decision?
I did the interview at the Nebraska Office on January 9, 2019 and I'm still waiting for a decision.

Does anyone have any issues with site like me last few days?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-140543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-140543_Chrome.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 62
No, as far as I know last weekends, the website of uscis was in maintenance from morning until 2 pm (impossible to connect to the site during this interval). But this week everything is OK.

Another case is that if you connect several times in the day over a long period, it's like that. just refrain from checking your status for 2 or 3 days and everything will be restored automatically. Thank you

This is what happened with me i got my approval after like 1 or 2 weeks after this error started to come out , as someone said to me this happened maybe when they made an update of your case or decision has been made

This is what happened with me i got my approval after like 1 or 2 weeks after this error started to come out , as someone said to me this happened maybe when they made an update of your case or decision has been made
Thank you :) I hope so I am waiting for the decision since December 13th 2018 :)