• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020?

Sorry to those regulars not selected...

@n.n. its just..ya know,. I think you’re legit but for those of us who have elderly parents etc who use the net... we wouldn’t say to them “ignore a phishing warning because some random anonymous guy on the internet says it’s ok” ... yeah?

Well looks as though New Zealand will be my home for yet another year, not selected :p Congratulations to all the winners! And I will see the rest of you in 2020 :D

My friend’s entry is coming up with “session timed out”, ehile his wife’s says not selected. Anyone having similar issue?

Yes im a New Zealand citizen, im not complaining by all means! I do love it here, but ive always felt something for America, even more so after travelling there.

I would trade places with you if I could ;), because daily shootings in the States make me nervous every single day. You guys, on the other hand, solved it after a single incident. Kudos to you NZ’ders ! Love from America !

I would trade places with you if I could ;), because daily shootings in the States make me nervous every single day. You guys, on the other hand, solved it after a single incident. Kudos to you NZ’ders ! Love from America !

Yes I have to agree, I am very lucky with my home country! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side though isn't it :p

Hello everyone
I thought I'll drop a message and check on the old timers. I was not selected... like most of you. Congrats to the winners tho!