• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
Congratulations DV2020 selectees!

This Thread has been created specifically for you all to use in sharing the good news about your selection and to potentially ask questions about what your selection means, next steps, processing, etc.

Just so you know from the get go, this is going to be a bit of a long, (possibly bump for a few) ride. Don’t rush into submitting your DS260 form until you understand or have an idea of what you’re getting into.

Seat back, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride. Best of luck!

HI Simon. My winner number rank is EU000497xx. Is it too high? Do I have a chance at all? Thx.

——post edited to hide last CN digits —

HI Simon. My winner number rank is EU000497xx. Is it too high? Do I have a chance at all? Thx.

——post edited to hide last CN digits —

Congratulations on your selection. I edited your post by hiding the last two digits of your CN.

Simon, Thank you. No answer means no chance? but why to congratulate then? :)

I answered your post, not Simon. My none response to your question as to whether your CN is high or not should not be interpreted as ‘no chance’ because:
1. I typically don’t speculate or like to analyze people’s chances, and
2. It’s too early to tell.

I answered your post, not Simon. My none response to your question as to whether your CN is high or not should not be interpreted as ‘no chance’ because:
1. I typically don’t speculate or like to analyze people’s chances, and
2. It’s too early to tell.

I thought from previous experiences you may estimate in general, overall. Thanks

Hey, hope this finds u all well
I'm one of selectees , can I know what is the next step and what papers should I prepare, my CN AS30XXX, do I still have a chance to immigrate

AS30XXX ??? That's super high.

Earlier another member also reported a CN for Europe EU000497xx, also extremely high.

What's going on this year...

AS30XXX ??? That's super high.

Earlier another member also reported a CN for Europe EU000497xx, also extremely high.

What's going on this year...

sorry for the question. why does the number matter? I mean , results were just published .. isn't it like "first come first served "?
like if I get a high number that could mean that I'm not gonna be able to obtain a green card?

sorry for the question. why does the number matter? I mean , results were just published .. isn't it like "first come first served "?
like if I get a high number that could mean that I'm not gonna be able to obtain a green card?

No, it’s lottery. Meaning that people are selected randomly. This is done in the background before results are released to the public.

The Case Number (CN) is like a ticket for selected people. The lower the number, the earlier you’ll get to interview and possibly get a green card. This number is important because there’s a cutoff. If your number is outside this cutoff before September 30, 2020 then you don’t get a green card.

Wow! reiteration DV 2014, in Russia already appeared 549XX. Another site lies. Soon we will see 60,000 :D
Chances over 40,000 ------- 0,003%