Waiting Asylum decision

Hello all,
I got interviewed on 4/22/2019 and waiting for a decision. I was so nervous about the interview I don't know if I did well. anyone here felt like they had bad asylum interview? any opinion is appriciated

my timeline is
filled in Nov 2018
Biometrics early December
interview on 4/22/19
thank you
No one knows
Forget it and focus on what you doing
You cant stop your life because of the asylum

Hello guys today I received my ssn card and it says “valid for work only with DHS authorization”
What does this mean? Is it like a temporary number for me or what?

Hello guys today I received my ssn card and it says “valid for work only with DHS authorization”
What does this mean? Is it like a temporary number for me or what?
No once you get social security it will stay with you as far as i know but they update it once you got the asylum

There are number of ways system can show you the status.

Fees were waived - Asylum granted
Decision was mailed (EAD click STOPPED) - Asylum granted
Decision was mailed (EAD click RUNNING) - Case was referred to court (or NOID if in valid status)

Also B1/B2 is not the only statuses people can be in. If it is F1/J1 it can be years before it expires, so...
What is mean “Application is Pending” ?

Hello, I am checking my case status on USCIS website. It is now show "Application Is Pending" instead of "Decision is Pending". It was showing "Decision is Pending" and it was changed to "Application Is Pending". I have had my interview 6 months ago so waiting for decision. what do you think? what is mean “Application is Pending” ?

Attachments

• 705DF93A-6D68-446C-B63B-7BF1D1634D2C.jpeg
    705DF93A-6D68-446C-B63B-7BF1D1634D2C.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 7F3E2640-FAE0-4CE5-A10F-98B53B13900F.jpeg
    7F3E2640-FAE0-4CE5-A10F-98B53B13900F.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 31
Hello all,
I got interviewed on 4/22/2019 and waiting for a decision. I was so nervous about the interview I don't know if I did well. anyone here felt like they had bad asylum interview? any opinion is appriciated

my timeline is
filled in Nov 2018
Biometrics early December
interview on 4/22/19
thank you
U just have to be patient and prayerful ,at times what u think is bad turns out to be Good. Be Happy that at least u have been interviewed so fast as compared to others who have waiting for years now.
By the way did u have a lawyer? Did the officer ask you to pick up decision in two weeks? Or that it will be mailed to you?

U just have to be patient and prayerful ,at times what u think is bad turns out to be Good. Be Happy that at least u have been interviewed so fast as compared to others who have waiting for years now.
By the way did u have a lawyer? Did the officer ask you to pick up a decision in two weeks? Or that it will be mailed to you?
yes, I had a lawyer and an interpreter and the officer told me to pick up my decision in two weeks. I am so nervous though. I appreciate your kind words.

What is different between that AO says to pick up decesion in two week or says willbe maild?
When the asylum office that handles ur case is out of ur city ,then a representative asylum officer is sent to ur city to interview u ,and ur decision will then be mailed to u from the main office out of ur city. On the other hand if the asylum office is in ur city , then u will be asked to come back in two weeks time for results.

yes, I had a lawyer and an interpreter and the officer told me to pick up my decision in two weeks. I am so nervous though. I appreciate your kind words.
Given that u had a lawyer ,that alone increases ur chances of making it ,stay positive and am sure u will make it . Wish you the best

When the asylum office that handles ur case is out of ur city ,then a representative asylum officer is sent to ur city to interview u ,and ur decision will then be mailed to u from the main office out of ur city. On the other hand if the asylum office is in ur city , then u will be asked to come back in two weeks time for results.
Yes thanks

Is the AO referee the case just for one or two mistake during ibterview?
Well most often ur case is referred to court because the AO was not satisfied enough with ur declarations during interview so as to grant ur case , so a referral to court will give u a second chance to explain ur situation with more proofs if possible in front of a judge. Though I don't know how strong ur case is , all I will tell u is to stay positive and hope for a good result.

It is an error from the system , it does so most otften on weekends and resumes later on. By the way though not updated yet ,Does it at least say "EAD clock is currently running"? If it says it has stopped then u might have good news on the way. Whish the best