Waiting Asylum decision

It’s I-131 form. I don’t think we can apply because of our pending decision.

Any updates from the office? Did you visit them again?
Nothing, only on my EAD is showing they did my fingerprints again in february and nothing else since then, didn.t get the EAD nor the decision. I have more than 1400 days on my clock

I did my first interview in one state. Waited around one year for a decision then I decided to move to a different state under a different asylum office. Almost one year after I moved I got a letter from the new state asylum office asking me for a 2nd interview. After I did the 2nd interview in that new state and also waited one more year to get my decision from them.

Applied end of december, didn.t get it yet.
That’s a long time of waiting! Maximum what I heard is 3 months did they send you a receipt number by the mail after you applied within two weeks or so? It says like we received your form and its under processing? Also the paper(form) has a SRC number

Nothing, only on my EAD is showing they did my fingerprints again in february and nothing else since then, didn.t get the EAD nor the decision. I have more than 1400 days on my clock
Seems like they keep pending for too long and refer the case to the court. I feel worried about it. Recently i read someone who wrote about it.

Applied end of december, didn.t get it yet.
I also applied late Dec. my status says fingerprint has been completed for over a month now. No changes so far. My EAD expires in June. Hopefully will receive it by then otherwise will be kicked out again from the job.

After receiving SRC# form how many days should i wait for my first ead and ssn? Or are they separated? I mean they won’t come together?

Hi guys,

My EAD status says ‘nee card being produced’ do you know how long it takes for it to arrive? I lost my card last year in mail and don’t want to go through the same trauma this year.

Hi guys,

My EAD status says ‘nee card being produced’ do you know how long it takes for it to arrive? I lost my card last year in mail and don’t want to go through the same trauma this year.
May i ask you how many weeks or months you have been waiting till you got your first ead card after receiving the approval notice in mail

May i ask you how many weeks or months you have been waiting till you got your first ead card after receiving the approval notice in mail
Hey this is my 5th time for EAD. I did not get any approval notice they only sent me a notice saying they have received my application. I applied for renewal in december. So ots has been 4 months now

Congrats man ! Received recommended approval notice ,how long does it take to get a EAD after filing i 756 ?
I mean i received recommended approval notice ,and recently filed i 756..Do you have an idea of how long this will take ?

Fingers crossed
How many days after interview your status was changed?
It didnt change online
My attorney called the SF office yesterday and they told her we just mailed you the decision but online status still decision is pending ..am so exhausted

The attorney called the office every month but no answer usually as you know but she called them yesterday and they said just mailed it
Interview date :03/30/2018