• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lebanon winners i am here to help

Hi,
Please I would like to know if female Arab DV lottery winners strip(taking of their clothes) before a male physician or doctor when undergoing their medicals.
Can one(female applicant) decides that a female doctor attends to her in that category other than a male doctor? Needed a fast response. Thanks

Hi,
Please I would like to know if female Arab DV lottery winners strip(taking of their clothes) before a male physicians or doctor when undergoing their medicals.
Can one decides that a female doctor attends to her in that category other than a male doctor? Needed a fast response. Thanks

Ask the physician!

Please do you have any idea about that? Or have you heard anything like that going on in some of the countries especially Africa? Hope to read from you soon.

Please do you have any idea about that? Or have you heard anything like that going on in some of the countries especially Africa? Hope to read from you soon.

I already answered. You can ask the physician and get accurate answers pertaining to YOUR case with YOUR physician, or you can keep asking people on the internet which has nothing to do with YOUR case.

What I wanna know is if this is a normal formality that every physician should follow as far as processing of DV lottery is concern

No stripping in Lebanon, not sure about other countries.

There are only 3 physicians (one female, two males) that you have to choose from in Lebanon. It is your choice.

Dear Shirou, thanks a million times for your response. This lifestyle is ongoing here in Ghana and it's very appalling. Yet to find out for myself. Thanks again.

Hello guys, I’m a single applicant and I have been scheduled for an interview.
I have some cash in my deposit bank account, am I still required to have a sponsor fill the I-134 form? How much money would be enough?
Appreciate your help

Hello guys, I’m a single applicant and I have been scheduled for an interview.
I have some cash in my deposit bank account, am I still required to have a sponsor fill the I-134 form? How much money would be enough?
Appreciate your help

Having an I-134 filled out is never a bad idea, some embassy insist on it. An ability to demonstrate a savings of about $10K per adult may also do.

@Wess35 - I’m responding here and not to your PM.

If you decide to get the form filled after you’re asked for it, you will be subjecting your case to some unnecessary AP which may stretch for weeks or months. It is better to be over prepared, than be caught off guard and subsequently running all over the place trying to address an issue that shouldn’t have been in the first place. If you can, get the I-134 in advance, that’s my suggestion.

Hey everyone,

Did the interview in Lebanon and approved a week ago, though my visa status is still showing as “ready for an interview” and once I try to track my passport, it shows that “there is no status update to this passport”
Do you think there is something wrong? i have emailed the embassy, but still got no response back.
Do you know the regular wait time “processing” before checking with Aramex to pick up the passport? Thanks for helping!

Hey everyone,

Did the interview in Lebanon and approved a week ago, though my visa status is still showing as “ready for an interview” and once I try to track my passport, it shows that “there is no status update to this passport”
Do you think there is something wrong? i have emailed the embassy, but still got no response back.
Do you know the regular wait time “processing” before checking with Aramex to pick up the passport? Thanks for helping!

Some embassies are not fast to update CEAC. It's not a problem - just be patient.

Hello, I just received an email to check my status and turns out that they scheduled an interview for me in the next few months. How can i confirm my attendance as there was no instructions on how to do that?