Waiting Asylum decision

happy for u. Congratulations!
Thanks for kind wishes, but I still did not receive any decision, not recommended approval, nor approval. I am still waiting. The lady who I talked to mentioned "recommended approval" for some reason but I think she was confused and did not understand what I was asking (?)

If you want to call USCIS then just ask to talk to second level officer ,dont talk to the first people as they dont know much .
Best time to reach second level officer is from 8-11 am they will transfere you to him/her and you will leave voice message and they will call back you within an hour
Okay if i called the second officer what he or she can help me with? Like what more information that they have or can give us other than “your case is still pending” , telling us exactly our running days” or “we will receive our decision soon” ? This can be done with the first officer too” what we need is we what to talk to our person who interviewed us so he or she can answer our question or what we nedd i know this is impossible but I wish if they give us an appointment call with them so they can call us back because first or second officer don’t know much like the person who interviewed us.

Finally!!! I got Approval Notice today!
Asylum Granted !!!
Little bit info for chronology ,
Applied 12/2014
Interview 09/2017
Recommended Approval 12/2017
Asylum Granted 01/31/2019

Finally!!! I got Approval Notice today!
Asylum Granted !!!
Little bit info for chronology ,
Applied 12/2014
Interview 09/2017
Recommended Approval 12/2017
Asylum Granted 01/31/2019
Congratulations
I have a question So what does recommended approval mean? Is it that You have to go back for some more questions? Or you have to wait a little bit more? Also when you kept checking online for your case is it stopped running or no?

Congratulations
I have a question So what does recommended approval mean? Is it that You have to go back for some more questions? Or you have to wait a little bit more? Also when you kept checking online for your case is it stopped running or no?
Thanks for Congratulation!
Regarding you question below is some Info, Hope it will be helpful . Recommended approval is when you are eligible for asylum but USCIS has not received the results of required security checks. A recommended approval includes your spouse and children, provided that:

• They are present in the United States
  • They were included on your application
  • You established a qualifying relationship to them
When a recommended approval has been issued due to pending security checks, you and your family members may apply for permission to work in the United States. When USCIS receives the results of the required security checks and you are cleared, the recommended approval will be changed to a grant of asylum .
During the pending period my clock was running always

Thanks for Congratulation!
Regarding you question below is some Info, Hope it will be helpful . Recommended approval is when you are eligible for asylum but USCIS has not received the results of required security checks. A recommended approval includes your spouse and children, provided that:

• They are present in the United States
  • They were included on your application
  • You established a qualifying relationship to them
When a recommended approval has been issued due to pending security checks, you and your family members may apply for permission to work in the United States. When USCIS receives the results of the required security checks and you are cleared, the recommended approval will be changed to a grant of asylum .
During the pending period my clock was running always

Congrats GiGiGaGa!! Hope you have a fruitful life in the United States
Can I ask which asylum office, and how long exactly did it take between your interview and your recommended approval?

Guys...After reading all of your comments....really I hate my attorney....she is not helpful...even i cannot speak with my attorney...If I call my attorney her assistant will answer and says attorney is busy
...Can i call directly to asylum office or can write them an email.?it's been 7 months after interview no response nothing....frustrating....Got my first EAD last month....

Guys...After reading all of your comments....really I hate my attorney....she is not helpful...even i cannot speak with my attorney...If I call my attorney her assistant will answer and says attorney is busy
...Can i call directly to asylum office or can write them an email.?it's been 7 months after interview no response nothing....frustrating....Got my first EAD last month....
Some attorneys like this , its ok , my brother attorney used to do that all the times but she is so nice person . I think you can call the office directly or call USCIS and asked secobd level officer

Okay if i called the second officer what he or she can help me with? Like what more information that they have or can give us other than “your case is still pending” , telling us exactly our running days” or “we will receive our decision soon” ? This can be done with the first officer too” what we need is we what to talk to our person who interviewed us so he or she can answer our question or what we nedd i know this is impossible but I wish if they give us an appointment call with them so they can call us back because first or second officer don’t know much like the person who interviewed us.

My GC case for my wife was pending and the first level does not know why but the second level told us its in dufferent office now

My GC for my father lost in the air and no body know where until the second level officer directed me what to do

Thats why i saw some different to talk to higher level people as the first responder just tell you whats your online status said.

Good luck to all