Waiting Asylum decision

I filed on 11/29/2018
Biometrics appointment on 01/07/2019
Interview on 01/10/2019 (yesterday)
Waiting for decision- fingers crossed! Pray for me, I am very worried. It is especially hard because I am a student and I am worrying a lot
Same situation for me. I am also in status and worry that it takes a long time to get the decision.
where did you have your interview and how long was it?
mine took around 2.5 hours in Chicago.

I checked my case status today and after 1 year and 3 months from my interview my ZCH doesn't give me the error with number not found but is saying You completed the interview with uscis and showing decision pending and a lot of information for EAD card times.Did somebody else see this before the decision? how long did it take until they made a decision?
Thanks.
Same thing was with my case since Dec 2017 when i got Recommended Approval and till day before yesterday the system was giving me the error message. But yesterday when i tried to check my status i got a Decision Pending message. And today they brought me a big surprise with the message saying that they have reached the final decision on my case and it has been mailed to me. Snow start melting guys ))

Same thing was with my case since Dec 2017 when i got Recommended Approval and till day before yesterday the system was giving me the error message. But yesterday when i tried to check my status i got a Decision Pending message. And today they brought me a big surprise with the message saying that they have reached the final decision on my case and it has been mailed to me. Snow start melting guys ))
Which office?

Same situation for me. I am also in status and worry that it takes a long time to get the decision.

I was interviewed in a field office in Phoenix, AZ. It falls under the LA office. I am also in-status, with a lot of time left on my student VISA. I hope they reach a decision quickly because I am so nervous
My interview was only around an hour! I wanted to have more time to speak in detail. I felt like it was not enough time

I was interviewed in a field office in Phoenix, AZ. It falls under the LA office. I am also in-status, with a lot of time left on my student VISA. I hope they reach a decision quickly because I am so nervous
My interview was only around an hour! I wanted to have more time to speak in detail. I felt like it was not enough time
the officer also asked me to answer every question just in 2 sentences in order to type it on the computer and after changed to another question. he was really detailed oriented person.

the officer also asked me to answer every question just in 2 sentences in order to type it on the computer and after changed to another question. he was really detailed oriented person.

My officer seemed nice. She seemed to understand my plight. But I did not have time to even talk about country conditions. I applied for LGBT reasons and fear or persecution, and we mainly talked about my sexuality. I feel like I had an inconsistency here and there because I was so nervous, but it was a short interview

My officer seemed nice. She seemed to understand my plight. But I did not have time to even talk about country conditions. I applied for LGBT reasons and fear or persecution, and we mainly talked about my sexuality. I feel like I had an inconsistency here and there because I was so nervous, but it was a short interview
I hope you will get the decision soon. my case was based on religion and political opinion.

How was your officer? Interview? Were you nervous?
I was not nervous during the interview and just described my story and fear. the officer was a polite and detailed person. I did my best during the interview and my lawyer told me that I did a good job. however, we cannot know what the officer's decision is. But today I got nervous since officer told us it takes time and did not tell me to come back and pick up the result. I am a student here and have valid status till 2021. waiting for a decision is really painful.

My interview also was in Chicago. My decision is pending since May 2018. I recently checked the processing time period in Chicago it was like 12 - 32 months. Was your officer male or female?

My interview also was in Chicago. My decision is pending since May 2018. I recently checked the processing time period in Chicago it was like 12 - 32 months. Was your officer male or female?
my officer was a young white man . 12-32 month, I cannot imagine it, frustrating. how was your interview? short or long?

my officer was a young white man . 12-32 month, I cannot imagine it, frustrating. how was your interview? short or long?
Yeah it’s frustrating. My interview was good. It took around 2.5 hours like yours. Officer told me to pick the decision in two weeks but Iater I was informed that my decision is pending and will receive it in the mail. I applied for my EAD on December and i got the EAD approval letter and the SSN, but still I didn’t receive my EAD. It’s really very frustrating and seems like Chicago office is damn slow.

Yes something for me when I check error msg
But Yesterday I got a decision pending and information about EAD card time and how u can change the adress online...
I m out status
Interview: 09/09/2018