• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 All Selectees

Hi
I went through previous questions and answers, and I really find this place helpfull and really wish to find help here.
Actually, I am selected in the DV-2019 and have submited the DS-260 ( the 25 May ). My case N. 2019AF00047XXX
-How long will I have to wait for a respons ?
-Does the case number affects the interview date?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi
I went through previous questions and answers, and I really find this place helpfull and really wish to find help here.
Actually, I am selected in the DV-2019 and have submited the DS-260 ( the 25 May ). My case N. 2019AF00047XXX
-How long will I have to wait for a respons ?
-Does the case number affects the interview date?

Thanks in advance for the help.

1. Your CN isn’t likely to become current before summer 2019, you have a long wait to find out if you’ll become current.

2. Yes.

OMG
It's really a long period to wait. It realy helps to know
Thanks

Some context for long
We got approved for a family based visa in 2008
Won dv2013
Been LPRs for nearly 5 years
The priority date on our old family petition is still like 4 years away!
That’s long :D

Some context for long
We got approved for a family based visa in 2008
Won dv2013
Been LPRs for nearly 5 years
The priority date on our old family petition is still like 4 years away!
That’s long :D
OMG Susie that’s crazy!!!!

...and still way shorter than a sibling visa! DV is the fastest easiest cheapest immigrant visa, we are so lucky!

Wish to ask if it is possible to change the location of the interview to another country after the submission of the DS-260?
Cuz' am actually out of my country of birth and wish it to be in this country in order to limit expences.

Wish to ask if it is possible to change the location of the interview to another country after the submission of the DS-260?
Cuz' am actually out of my country of birth and wish it to be in this country in order to limit expences.

What address did you put for current address?

I want to delay in submitting the ds260 while waiting for my passport to come through.

Based on your CN, you’re not likely to become current between Oct and Dec 2019, so you may delay your DS260 submission as planned.

However just in case you’re not aware, you can submit your DS260 while waiting for the passport. Once you get the passport, you contact KCC to unlock your form following which you can update the passport information.

I
Based on your CN, you’re not likely to become current between Oct and Dec 2019, so you may delay your DS260 submission as planned.

However just in case you’re not aware, you can submit your DS260 while waiting for the passport. Once you get the passport, you contact KCC to unlock your form following which you can update the passport information.
I unlocked it recently.

My wife is a 2019 selectee with cn 2019AF5***
Me being the derivative was barred from Canada in 2015 for 5 years as a result of misrepresentation for a student visa and I want to know if this will cause any problem for us since I believe Canada and USA share the same database and all.
Thanks

My wife is a 2019 selectee with cn 2019AF5***
Me being the derivative was barred from Canada in 2015 for 5 years as a result of misrepresentation for a student visa and I want to know if this will cause any problem for us since I believe Canada and USA share the same database and all.
Thanks

US only cares about immigration violations of its own laws and its own bans. You should be fine (assuming the misrepresentation wasn't hiding a criminal record or something like that which would impact on your US application anyway).