How to enter Dual-Citizenship in forms I-485, I-864 and I-765?

Ivanv

Hey all,
I am in the final stages of preparing paperwork for my GC, as my wife is a U.S. Citizen. Going over all the forms one last time, I started wondering about what should I be entering under the question 'Country of Citizenship or Nationality' in the forms I-485, I-864 and I-765. I have both Israeli and Serbian Citizenship, therefore I am wondering if I should be stating both of them (example: Israel and Serbia)?
My current visa L1 with which I live in the states, is under my Israeli passport, as most of my life I resided in Israel. Therefore, my last address and even my employer through whom I came to the US, are all from Israel.
Within the documentation provided, I have my Birth Certificate from Serbia and my Passport from Israel, so there is sufficient documentation for proving both of the citizenship if needed.
Let me know if you think I should enter only the Israeli citizenship, as that is the country I would be immigrating from. Or, should I still enter the Serbian Citizenship together with the Israeli. I just want to make sure that I am not confusing the overworked USCIS agent, and having them ask for further documentation if I can avoid it.
Thanks in advance!

Hey all,
I am in the final stages of preparing paperwork for my GC, as my wife is a U.S. Citizen. Going over all the forms one last time, I started wondering about what should I be entering under the question 'Country of Citizenship or Nationality' in the forms I-485, I-864 and I-765. I have both Israeli and Serbian Citizenship, therefore I am wondering if I should be stating both of them (example: Israel and Serbia)?
My current visa L1 with which I live in the states, is under my Israeli passport, as most of my life I resided in Israel. Therefore, my last address and even my employer through whom I came to the US, are all from Israel.
Within the documentation provided, I have my Birth Certificate from Serbia and my Passport from Israel, so there is sufficient documentation for proving both of the citizenship if needed.
Let me know if you think I should enter only the Israeli citizenship, as that is the country I would be immigrating from. Or, should I still enter the Serbian Citizenship together with the Israeli. I just want to make sure that I am not confusing the overworked USCIS agent, and having them ask for further documentation if I can avoid it.
Thanks in advance!
Which is your birth country?

Serbia is my birth country. But the vast majority of my life I grew up in Israel, and my current L1 visa I am legally working within the US, is all on my Israeli passport.
Thanks!

Serbia is my birth country. But the vast majority of my life I grew up in Israel, and my current L1 visa I am legally working within the US, is all on my Israeli passport.
Thanks!
Id still put both. Full disclosure is best.

Id still put both. Full disclosure is best.
Thanks Jbuff, I think you may be right. The question is how should I explain this in the forms, if the USCIS does not want to recognize dual-citizenship. Also, If I do write both of them, do I need to provide than both of the passports?

Thanks!

Thanks Jbuff, I think you may be right. The question is how should I explain this in the forms, if the USCIS does not want to recognize dual-citizenship. Also, If I do write both of them, do I need to provide than both of the passports?

Thanks!

You don’t need to write any explanation. The IO will ask for clarifications (if required) at the time of your interview. So just go ahead and list as Serbian/Israeli - or vice versa (however you wish to list in what order).

You don’t need to write any explanation. The IO will ask for clarifications (if required) at the time of your interview. So just go ahead and list as Serbian/Israeli - or vice versa (however you wish to list in what order).
Thanks Mom!
So I will list them both than. Should I also submit a copy of my Serbian passport with the papers (currently I only have the Israeli one prepared)? Or stick with only my Israeli passport which has all the US visa's and almost all my travel stamps?
There is however my Serbian Birth certificate with the paperwork, proving my citizenship.

On a separate note, I read many of your comments on other threads, and just want to say that you are much appreciated here by many people including myself. Thank you so much for helping! :)

Thanks Mom!
So I will list them both than. Should I also submit a copy of my Serbian passport with the papers (currently I only have the Israeli one prepared)? Or stick with only my Israeli passport which has all the US visa's and almost all my travel stamps?
There is however my Serbian Birth certificate with the paperwork, proving my citizenship.

On a separate note, I read many of your comments on other threads, and just want to say that you are much appreciated here by many people including myself. Thank you so much for helping! :)

Copy of the Israeli one alone is fine. You can take the Serbian one in addition to the Israeli passport to your interview when you get to that stage.

Thank you for the shout out. :)