• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Good to see you again SusieQQQ and plenty of familiar faces still here. Hopefully we will start to see an increase in winners coming through soon.

Does anyone know how far out before your interview can you get your medical done? We don't have a qualified Dr where I live and would have to fly to Brisbane to get my medical testing done.

I'm sure this gets heard a lot but I'm stuck ds-260 permanent address for the US, is it possible to fudge this for the time being and update later?

Does anyone know how far out before your interview can you get your medical done? We don't have a qualified Dr where I live and would have to fly to Brisbane to get my medical testing done.

Check with the embassy you're with - remember your visa expiry is linked to medical expiry so better not to do it too early.

This forum was restored to a previous backup i take it? My posts are gone.

My case number is in the 400s. I actually won this way back in 2003 and even got the GC but had to leave after a few months for personal reasons. Second time lucky i hope.

About this medical, do they send you a list of approved doctors for your area (I'm in Auckland) and are you supposed to wait for your interview date before booking it in or take the initiative yourself?

This forum was restored to a previous backup i take it? My posts are gone.

My case number is in the 400s. I actually won this way back in 2003 and even got the GC but had to leave after a few months for personal reasons. Second time lucky i hope.

About this medical, do they send you a list of approved doctors for your area (I'm in Auckland) and are you supposed to wait for your interview date before booking it in or take the initiative yourself?

They send you a list of approved doctors for the relevant embassy; there may or may not be one in your area. Typically there are only a couple per country. Most doctors (London is or used to be an exception) won't take a booking for an immigrant medical without your 2NL. In any case don’t rush to do it, your visa will only be valid for 6 months after the medical.

Hi guys,
I’m ‘Gloria’, from Australia. I am very interested in your journey, congratulations on getting this far. I entered a number of years ago, however I was not successful, all good. We have spent a number of years traveling and living overseas as Aussie expats. We visit the US quite often and love it, so we have decided to try our luck again...if we have the opportunity to apply for the lottery this year. Lol we realise that it is very possible we have missed the boat but Our fingers are crossed. Hopefully we get lucky and there is another lottery this year. Only time will tell. All the best.

Hey everyone

New blood here on this forum :)

I have been applying for DV lottery now since 2012, and finally was selected!

Case number is in the 900's which I believe is a little high- here's to hoping not too much!

Any well-informed individuals here? I look forward to hearing everyone's quest for the coveted GC and happiness in the USA.