Which Visa is right for me?

wen yi

If I am a Canadian and I have an internship offer for me in the US, which visa would be right for me if I do not qualify for a J1 because it has been 1 year past since I have graduated?

Is it possible to apply for a TN visa if I meet all the qualifications except for the fact that it is a paid 6 month internship and not exactly a job offer? What is meant by definition of "job offer"? Could this be considered a "contract"?

The employer is able to provide me with a letter offer of employment/contract if it is possible for me to be successfully in obtaining a TN visa.

I have a 3 year (graphic) design studies diploma, and 4+ years of freelance experience that can be backed up with contracts and received cheques and I would be considered under the TN NAFTA Professionals as Graphic Designer.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi wen Yi, Thanks for your interest, Well for your kind information you may visit O1 visa sponsor site I know there are a lot of website in the world wide but may suggest site may be help you. one of my friend already got a good visa from the site. He told me they are professional minded and very helpful . I cunt give you the direct link some technical problem If you search xxxxxxxxxxx I think you can find you exact platform for your trusted O1 visa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi wen Yi, Thanks for your interest, Well for your kind information you may visit O1 visa sponsor site I know there are a lot of website in the world wide but may suggest site may be help you. one of my friend already got a good visa from the site. He told me they are professional minded and very helpful . I cunt give you the direct link some technical problem If you search xxxxxxxxxxx I think you can find you exact platform for your trusted O1 visa.

Your post has been edited to remove your self advertisement response to a 2017 post.